MR. CEO 6

"Damn, this was pretty heavy," Jennie mumbled as she struggle to carry this tower of damn papers that Jimin told her to bring in the stock room. She barely sees her way.

"Open! I need you right now!" she begged in front of the closed door of the elevator, she was just standing there waiting for it to open so she can finish this shit, also she looked like a fool standing there which make her a bit embarrassed.

"Good day, Jen!" Jennie almost throw the papers at the person who startled her, she glared at the owner, and oh-well, it's Taehyung.

If she wasn't just holding these papers, she could've smacked him.

"Geez, you really have a loud voice." she jokingly rolled her eyes as she struggle with the papers.

"Hey, what-" she was shocked when Taehyung stole the papers on her hands and carried them instead as if they weight nothing.

"Let me help you." he winked at her as the elevator opened, letting Jennie get in and press the floor button first as he followed.

Gentleman, indeed.

"You want to help me but you stole it all from me." Jennie didn't bother to complain as she knew what will be the outcome if you argue with this guy.

"Why don't you just thank me, you bad cat." he playfully pouts making her chuckle.

"Thank you then, Mr. Cutie." she giggles making him smile.

"Where are you bringing these papers, by the way?" he asked as he took a quick glance at her.

"Mr. Park told me to bring this in the stock room," she said as she look at the numbers going down.

"Aish that guy, he could've asked someone stronger and-" but he was cut mid-sentence.

"Are you saying I'm weak?" Jennie eyed the guy as she was a bit offended by what he said.

"No. No. That's not what I mean, what I'm saying is he shouldn't let a girl carry something so heavy. It's just so ungentlemanly." he pouted and Jennie just pinched his cheeks.

She was about to respond when they had already arrived on the floor. They silently walk towards the stock room and once arrived, Taehyung carefully placed the papers on the wooden table.

"There," he said as he wiped his hands.

"Thank you again, Tae." Jennie smiled at him, appreciating his kindness.

"Welcome. Let's go back?" she nodded before they exited the room and went back inside the elevator.

"I will talk to Jimin about this. That guy really," he said as soon as they got inside. Pressing the button, Jennie looks at him confusedly.

"Why?" She asked looking at him intently.

"He too cruel to his employees, he still that brat. I should talk to uncle about this when I finish my shift," he said frustratedly.

He's really frustrated at Jimin. Jimin's acting like a real jerk and he also noticed how Jimin treats Jennie. He just silently observed them.

"What's your connection with Jimin's father?" Jennie was now downright confused. How can he talk like that as if he was related to them? He spoke too casually about it.

"Jimin's my cousin."

He casually said that made Jennie's jaw drop.

The hell?! I never knew Taehyung was Jimin's cousin! Never in our relationship that he mention it.