MR. CEO 23

"He didn't sign the paper."

She said as her voice cracked then she heard a deep sigh on the other line.

She was now in her apartment and talking to her dad to tell him what's the outcome. And obviously, he didn't like it.

"So you're telling me that I wasted time waiting for nothing?"

She heard her father ask, she stayed silent. What else can she do? She already suffered from that CEO.

"I'm sending you back here-"

"I won't come back there. Not now, not forever."

She sternly told him. She won't return there. She won't let another person control her again. She's tired of being a coward and always depending on others. She wants to be independent. She wants to be on her own.

"You think I'll let you?"

"I don't care. I already made my decision. And I won't take no as an answer. I'm sorry."

She felt really sorry for her dad, but she can't marry a man who doesn't even love her and just after her body.

"Have you gone crazy? Or do you think too highly of yourself? You just went back there and you already have the courage to disrespect me?!"

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. When will her father understand?

"Why don't you believe me that the guy your forcing to marry me tried to rape me?!"

She can't help but shout. How can he not believe her own daughter?!

"Can you stop being choosy?! Do you think another man will accept you? Even the man you love is already disgusted by you!"

The tear that she was trying to hold back now flowed down on her cheeks. She felt like she was stabbed again. The wound got deeper.

"I don't need a man in my life! What kind of father are you to say this to your own daught-"

"You're not my daughter! You're just a mistake made by your mother!"

She stopped talking and even stopped breathing. Her mind stopped functioning properly. Is the world really hate her? This is too much to handle. The information that came out from the man whom she treated like a father broke her already broken heart.

Did she hear it right? He's not her biological father? Did he hide the truth from her all this time?

More tears welled up in her eyes as she covered her mouth to stop herself from sobbing.

This shit hurts so much. The pain she felt was triple kill, she wanted to explode. She just wanted to disappear from this world.

"I-I'm n-not your d-daughter?"

She manages to ask even with her hiccups and trembling lips.

She gritted her teeth. So that's the reason why he didn't even treat her as his daughter. He didn't show her the love she's been longing for. Sure he gave everything she needs but the love she's been asking for is never shown by him. Because she's not his own.

She's just a mistake for him.

"I'll bring my men there to-"

"Don't you dare. I'm not your d-daughter so you don't have any right to tell me what to do. I-I'm gonna call the c-cops if you would still force me to go back."

She said while wiping the tears that keep falling. Even tho she doesn't want to be disrespectful, he pushed her. She already told him the danger she will encounter there but he was still thinking about his money. Well, she's not his daughter.