Character Description

Faervel is an Elvish Princess of almost 1,400 years of age. Unlike many other elves, Faervel has orange hair tinged with gold, which would bounce around at the bottom of her back like flames in a wildfire. She has a pair of dark gold eyes rimmed with long lashes that touch her cheeks when her eyes close. Her ivory, smooth skin is complemented with peachy lips.

At formal occasions she would often wear deep red and brilliant orange dresses lined with gold to complement her hair and eyes, although she preferred wearing trousers, a jacket, and a warm red cloak for everyday use for it's practicality.

Faervel is an accomplished warrior, being an expert at nearly everything. She prefers the use of her long sword Thangur and her elvish bow, although she is known to keep an odd assortment of weapons hidden on every stretch of skin. She is highly agile and tends to be swift and dodge rather than the barbaric approach.

She also has the magic of Elves to aid her, as she is able to speak to the trees and make any plant grow. The trees trust her, and so do most who meet her. She is charming, graceful, beautiful and kind, a true Elven Princess.

But out of all of Faervel's qualities and garments, her most mysterious is the golden ring adorned with a ruby that she wears on her ring finger. It is said the ring came to her as a third birthday gift from a powerful wizard, who blessed the metal to bring luck upon Faervel's already lucky life.

Faervel spent the first 1,400 years of her life training, learning and exploring. She learnt a great deal of things, but the one thing that stuck in her mind most was that evil could dwell in the most unlikely of places.

Pronunciations and Meanings

Faervel = Fay-er-vel (Means 'Strong spirit')

Thangur = Than-Ger (Means 'True heart')