Taehyung:- Don't do it!

I got confused.

Amy:- Do what?

I didn't realize but I kept chewing and licking my lower lip as he was staring at me.
I gave him a confused look.

We reached the room. He inserted the key and opened the door. The room was huge. All glass windows, it was aesthetic and everything present in that room looked expensive. Imagine, how much money has this man invested in just a five-day trip!

 Imagine, how much money has this man invested in just a five-day trip!

I was busy looking around with a small bag in my hand. Those beautifully painted walls along with that cold weather, it was all attractive.

My back was facing him as he was dealing with the luggage.

Taehyung:- Amy, you want to have some rest you can... And in the night we'll go out for a walk on the beach... I am going to have a shower.

I turned to look at him. He was now only in his jeans as he slipped out of the shirt.
I licked my lip and looked away. He was anyways too handsome for me to resist. I just nodded to him.

And then, I saw him coming towards me. I gulped.

He cupped my face with his slender fingers and pressed his lips against mine kissed me roughly.
He bit my lower lip as moans escaped my mouth. His hand travelled from my face to my waist pulling me closer to him as he bent a little more. The other hand caressing my cheek.

His kiss was deep, rough, he was a little aggressive as well

His kiss was deep, rough, he was a little aggressive as well. He had my lower lip tugging in between his teeth as he bit on it softly and I had my eyes shut. I was almost out of my breath.
This man makes me crazy.

He broke the kiss and leaned towards me placing his forehead on mine. I still had my eyes shut as I was panting.

Taehyung:- I told you to stop... (panting) Licking your lip... Didn't I?

My lips curved into a smile as I licked my swollen lips again.

He chuckled.

I got away from him as he stood there with his bare torso making me want to jump on him.