PT.2 C H A P T E R TWENTY-FIVE

Start from the beginning

After a few rounds, I felt her pull my head back and press a kiss to my forehead. "Your Young M.A braids are done." I smacked my lips and raised my head back up.

"They're not.. young m.a braids. It's me braids." She raised up and gave me a look with a sarcastic hum as she walked out of the room, leaving me to play my game.

The trial, after my day, was mainly questioning people in the police station. I wasn't questioned again but neither were the officers. It kind of scared me because I was wondering.. what were they waiting so long for? But tomorrow was another day and Mark warned me that they might have to call me up again.

I didn't wanna stress out about it so I took the day to chill.

"Babe, are you hungry?" I heard Rob ask from the bathroom and I called out a yes in response. "Melissa is gonna pick up something from The Griddle, text her what you want."

I sat the controller on my lap when I respawned and quickly pulled out my phone to text Mel.

Me: Gimme dat breakfast burrito. But drop that green sauce twin, add the bacon tho ya feel me?

BigHeads Bestie: I don't speak Atlanta nigga. And tell Rob im using she car okay?

Me: I don't speak island with your 'she' ass. It's "using HER car" if you wanna get technical wit it

BigHeads Bestie: *with

Me: You get on my nerves bro

BigHeads Bestie: Same bro. Go tell her

Me: Whatever. Don't forget, no green sauce

BigHeads Bestie: Mhm

I chuckled and went to put my phone down when I got a text message from.. Sophia.

Sophia🤓: Hey, Y/n. Sorry to disturb you but the court wants one more evaluation before your next trial date.. I don't know, something about the defense lawyer? Anyways, is it possible for you to meet with me today at say, fourpm?

Defense Lawyer? What the hell did that guy have up his sleeve?

Me: Yea thats fine. They didn't give any details?

Sophia🤓: As far as I'm concerned, I guess the lawyer is building something?

Sophia🤓: Probably shouldn't have said that 😬 see you at four.

With that, I immediately hit Mark up and let him know what I just found out. He told me he was working on something as well and to not be alarmed but cautious about this next visit.

Shit, I had to be cautious in therapy now? Goodness..

Pulling the headset back on, I focused on the game and was catching bodies when I heard the bathroom door open. "Hey Rob I gotta meet Sophia at four." I mumbled, eyes on the screen.

"What for?"

"The courts wants.." I huffed when I was sniped out of nowhere. "That's bullshit. The court wants one.." my words trailed off when I looked up and saw her digging through her drawer with a little towel around her body. "Damn." I mumbled to myself as my eyes followed the water droplets that was still dripping down her legs.