My new life! 4

I havnt had many comments so I am gutted :( so PLEASE comment and let me know what you think!!!

Enjoy!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I froze in shock. There was blood sprayed up one wall. There were 3 tall very muscular men with guns. They had an arrogance about them. They must watch way too many gangster movies. I noted that they had no masks on. They didn't expect that anyone would snitch on them and they were going to make sure of it. No one was getting out of here alive. I felt a tear of realisation trickle down my cheek. I would never leave this shop.

People say that you see your life flash before your eyes, they were partly right. All of my regrets were flashing in front of my eyes. All of the things I would never be able to change, never be able to put right.

Also people say that everything moves in slow motion. They were wrong. Everything was a blur except for the wall sprayed a bright crimson colour. The screams were echoing in my mind.

A hand covered my mouth and I felt a strong arm around my neck. It was pulling me back. I thought that one of the gangsters had got me. In my head I was running through how to incapacitate an attacker. I had seen it in films how hard could it be? I knew one of them was to use your hand to thrust the nose up. The move breaks the nose and pushes it into the brain. Then my brain went dead. This defiantly wasn't the right time. I couldn't remember what else I had seen. I would just have to make do. I turned around entirely focused. It was Dan. Why was he doing this? Was he involved? Well I only just met him this morning maybe he was part of a gang but what did he want with me?

"Oi Scott! Dude grabs the keys. Dan told Scott. I was very confused and so was Scott but for entirely different reasons. I wanted to know was Dan involved and also how do he and Scott know each other. Scott on the other hand was just confused and I couldn't tell why.

"Wwh-"

"Just do it if you want her to live." 

What? Me? What was he on about none of us were getting out alive. What was he planning?

Dan continued to drag me backwards. I heard a door open and he pulled me inside. Scott ran in afterwards.

Dan stared at Scott

"Well lock it then" he said. Scott obeyed. He put the key in the door after 2 unsuccessful attempts. He closed the door then locked it.

I was still in shock. My knees turned it to jelly and I collapsed onto the floor.

“Teri are you alright?" it was Scott’s concerned voice. "Where are you?"

Of course he couldn't see me it was pitch black.

"I am fine I just needed to sit down."

"I think I will join you because we could be in here for a while." Dan’s voice came from behind me.

I felt something next to me "What was that?"