An Unexpected Change 44

Sorry I havn't uploaded for ages I was partying too much!! Any way here is another chapter.

~~~~~~~~#

"Teri? Teri get up."

"She's not going to get up just dump her in the water."

"Whoa guys I am up" I yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Becks and Lee laughing. Lee grabbed me and then I flew into the pool. I swam as fast as I could to the side and I climbed out. I grabbed them both and threw them in to the water.

"I didn't think you would mind being in the water you seemed to spend a lot of time in here with Jace. What on earth were you doing I wonder?" Lee asked innocently. Becks bust out laughing.

That was it! I jumped in after them. "Get you arse's here so I can beat you!" I dived underwater and I swam along the bottom of the pool like a shark. I grabbed their legs and pulled them. I then pushed myself to the surface at such a speed that I broke through the water with most of my body above the water.

"Very impressive Teri." The principle said.

"Oh hi" I said as I clambered out of the pool. "Whats up?"

"How do you think the party went?" He asked me

"Oh it was amazing you are now officially a legend."

"Thanks that's very nice of you. I saw you and Rachel."

"Ah yes no need to worry I am working on it."

"I am sure you are but I have never seen her back down to anyone before."

"Well I am not just anyone."

"I am also very surprised that you are in the popular hangout without having any trouble."

"Well the day is still young."

"Very true. I will leave you to enjoy your day."

"Bye." I called as he left.

I turned to Becks and Lee who were climbing out of the pool. "Ah revenge is sweet." I told them.

"I couldn't of put it better myself." I knew who it was before I even turned around.

"Ah Rachel what do you want?"

"Revenge." A smirk formed on her face.

My face showed how insanely bored I was. "Well duh."

"Bet your scared now." She threatened.

"Yes I am quivering in my boots. Oh wait I have no shoes. Gutted! Look at my face do I look like I care? No because guess what you don't scare me and neither does your army of mindless sheep so do me a favour and flush your head down a toilet." I told her in my bored voice.

"How dare you."

"O M G I am so scared." I raised my eyebrow.

"I need to teach you a lesson."

"Actually today is Saturday so school isn't on." I informed her as I walked over to the sun lounger where I kept Betsy. "I think you need to just give up. You don't scare me and you never will. You are not going to win so just clear off and leave me and everyone else alone before you get hurt." I threatened.

"You think you are so amazing but everyone hates you. Your just the freaky new girl with anger issues."

"No one likes you all of these people just use you like you use them. Btw I never said I was amazing I just said to get out of my way." I grabbed her arm and I swung her into the pool. "Like I said give up or you are going to get a whole lot more of that coming at you."

" Becks, Lee lets bounce. I have something to show you both."

They both walked in front of me. I held Betsy over my shoulder as I walked on after them. I felt someone grab onto my wrist so with one smooth move I swung the bat and hit them in the shoulder. They let go and I saw it was the dark haired guy. "Don't touch me." I threatened him.

"Feisty aren't we." A voice said from beside me.

I turned to see who was next to me. It was the dark haired guy. I just ignored him and kept on walking.

"My names Mike."

"I don't care."

"Don't be like that Teri."

"Get lost you freak." I yelled at him.

Lee and Becks turned around to see what was going on.

"Oi what do you think you are doing?" Lee demanded.

"Back off." Becks threatened. They were both walking towards Mike. I was so proud of them both.

"Jog on." I yelled. He gave up and walked off. "Guys you threatened someone. I am so proud of you."

Lee put his arms around me and Becks. "Where are we headed?" he asked me.

"I found our new and amazing hang out."

I pulled open the door to reveal the room I found two days earlier.

"Theres a pool table?" Lee was amazed.

"You guys can't tell me you never knew about this place?" I said.

"We had no idea that this place was here." Becks said.

We played pool and watched a ton of movies as we lay on the bean bags.

"Guys its time for dinner." Becks informed us.

We walked off to the cafeteria. As I walked to get my food the room stopped and everyone turned to look at me. It seemed like this happened all the time, probably because it did.

I grabbed my burger and chips and walked with Lee and Becks to our table. Unlike all of the other times people were still looking at me.

"Is it true?" A small ginger haired girl asked me.

"Is what true?" I was confused. I looked to Becks and Lee hoping they would be able to help me with what they wanted to know. They both looked as confused as me.

"That you pushed Rachel into the pool."

"Yep." I told her. I guess word spreads quickly here.

"Do you have a death wish?" she asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"She is going to kill you."

"No she's not. Want to know why? Because if she does she will end up straight back in that pool with a black eye. That evil dictator doesn't scare me and she should scare you either cause if she messes with anyone just let me know because I got this." The whole room looked at me in confusion then faint whispers filled the room. The girl walked off and I ate my food in peace.

After dinner I decided to head to the gym. Becks and Lee were going to watch a movie in his room so they wouldn't follow me.

I walked over to the punching bag and I grabbed the gloves. Again I let my anger out onto the bag getting it all out of my system. I heard the door open but I didn't turn around. I guessed it was Jace so I carried on punching rhythmically.

A figure walked up to me. "Well isn't it a surprise to see you here." A voice said. Only thing is that the voice wasn't Jace.

~~~~~~~

Who do you think it was?? I dont really like this chapter so i will try to make the next chapter much better.

Please comment