my new life 22

I am back writing now that I have returned from France. sorry about the long wait but I hope this makes up for everything. This chapter leads up to a big twist in the next chapter so please read vote and comment if you want to know what it is.!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our date was amazing! I completly forgot about all of my worries, I forgot about everything except for the two of us which is exactly what I needed to do.

Gary was so happy too see us againd and he was especially happy because me and Scott were now an item. He says that we need to thank him because he set us up. He also take all of the credit for us being together. He now thinks that he is cupid and he want's to set up other couples. All I can say is, I feel sorry for them!

Gary gave us free popcorn,which for him the tightest person I know is amazing! We had the cinema all to ourselves just like we had when we first met and he stuck on a romantic film. I don't even remeber what film it was. You could say that my attention was else where.

The whole date passed by very fast. I didn't even realise how late it was until Scott took me to the park and we ate the picnic Scott packed. and boy can he cook! We lay on the picnic blanket  

This was the best date we had ever had. I just never wanted it to end.

The most important thing is that Dan is now gone and he can never hurt me again.

My life is not how I had planned when I was first in America but even though it wasn't what I had imagined it was was still amazing.

I didn't even miss my family anymore because Scott was there for me through thick and thin. Also Scott's friends practically lived with us because we were forever hanging out with them and they would always crash at ours. They were my new family. Kat and Emma were the sisters that I never had. We spent so much time together shopping and having sleep overs. It was nice to have a break from the lads occasionally.

Aaron and Jake were both amazing  as well. They were always taking the mick out of me but I didn't mind because they were like my big brothers. They could humilate me but if anyone else tried they would get beaten up.

********

Weeks passed and everything carried on being perfect. Me and Scoot spent our time on dates or hanging out with our frineds. It was crazy because it seemed like I knew them for years not only a couple of moths.

As summer drew to a close which could only mean one thing. School was going to begin soon. We were all in the same year at the same school which made me feel better. They all said if anyone messed with me they would sort it out. After my recent kick ass ninja moves I don't think I would need help but still it is the thought that counts.

******

I woke up to the loverly smell of bacon. I opened my eyes hoping it wasn't a dream. It wasn't Scott was crawling into bed next to me with a plate of bacon sandwiches. I went to grab one but he pulled the plate back.

"Forgeting something?" He asked

"Please can I have the bacon." I batted my eyelashes

"Not what I had in mind." He puckered his lips. I kissed him and then munched away on my food. It tasted amazing.

Scott took the plate down stairs while I got changed. I was so used to putting in a uniform that I found it weird to choose what I wanted to wear.

What on earth was suitable for school?

I settled on my favourite jeans and a simple top with my jacket and my amazing silver and purple high tops. I grabbed my sachel and slung it over my shoulder.

I stopped infront of the full lenght mirror and looked at my reflection. I looked deep into my eyes and reassured myself that this would be fine because I have Scott by my side.

I walked down stairs and the front door was open. Scott was waiting for me in the car.

The journey to school wasn't that long but the time passed quickly because me and Scott were singing Our Song by Taylor Swift. After our singing I felt much happier than this morning and I couldn't stop smiling. Everytime I was around Scott I was smiling. I don't know why I just had to. Not that I am complaning about it.

When we arrived at school, as soon as I stepped out of the car I was tackled into a big group hug. All of my nerves got pushed out of me and I was excited to start school. It couldn't be worse than it was in England where everyone hated me because I already had an amzing group of friends and the perfect boyfriend.

Scott grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the reception so I could get my schedule. I didn't realise that they had all followed me until I Kat grabbed my schedule to see who was in my classes. There was at least two from the group in all my lessons except fot home room and P.E where we all had it together. P.E sounded like a lot of fun especially with Emma who was completly uncoordinated.

We all headed to homeroom in a big group. We were all in hysterics because Emma had already walked into a door. I could tell that this was going to be a funny year!

Homeroom was good because we have an epic teacher. Maybe even a bit crazy. I walked into the class and Mr brill ( What an awesum name!) asked me for my opinion on sheep. I must say that it was a question I was not expecting. I took a seat next to Scott and Emma was the other side. Kat sat infront of me with Jake and Aaron either side of her.

I didn't feel like a school I was used to because it seemed so relaxed. I just had to hope that all of my classes where the same.

I was on my way to biology with Emma and Kat when a group of three girls walked straight into me. They all had blonde hair but only one of them were natural. I could tell straight away that these girls thought that they were Gods gift to the nation. It was like in the film mean girls I knew that the group of girls would be the plastics.

"Get out of Trina's way" The two fake blondes yelled. I guess Trina must be the leader. But what on earth was their problem?

Wow this just turned into a film and I could tell that something was going to go bad for me. It was just a matter of time. Everything good must come to an end. I just had to be ready when it does.

~~~~~~~

Please vote, comment and Fan.

Also spread the word about the story because I would love to get back onto the what's Hot list but I need your help to do so!