Chapter 18 - Yami Porla

Lucy POV

Currently we are on our way to Yami's guild; Devils Playground, apparently to master's intel Mard Geer was taken in by the guild and is helping them. The last time they checked the total number of lives taken by the guild is: 394 and the number is still increasing. We need to hurry, or else more innocent lives will be taken. "Lucy! We're almost there!" Alice said with her anger showing. I smirk just waiting until i can wrap my hands around his thro- No! Bad Lucy, you cant kill him, not yet anyway. (A/N -insert evil laugh here- hehehehehe)

Zero POV

I look towards lucy and she is smirking, I recon we are thinking the same thing, Yami will die slowly, and painfully and from the look on everybodys faces they all want him dead.

"Let's go!" I yell knowing we're very close to Yami's guild. We're now standing in front of 'Devil's Playground' and we're all ready to kill, but too bad we have to capture them. With that we walked in.

"Why hello, my old friends. So nice of you to join us." Yami called from the back of the guild hall while sitting on a throne. Lucy's eyes went white and he magic radiated stronger than before like her magic also wanted to kill Yami.

"Minna." Lucy said in a low voice "this is my fight, make a barrier so none of them can escape." She said taking a few steps forward. We all nodded and moved to the four corners of the guild hall and set up a magic barrier around the whole guild hall and waited for Lucy to say to drop the barrier. We all have faith and believe she will come out alive.

Lucy POV

I take a few more steps moving closer to Yami, all of his guild members are falling unconscious as I walk past, or they come to close to me. I let out a strong wave of magic and the rest of his members fall, including Mard Geer. "Come here Yami, let me knock you out so I can lock you away for all eternity." He laughs at my serious order. I make my queen emblem show in my eyes. "You will listen and you will obey my orders!" I yell at him then in his eyes i only see darkness and the evil king emblem on his neck start to become visible. I stop walking towards him and just frown. "Your the evil kings bitch? You just had to go to the only person I wish I killed, but no, I only sealed him away, so your using his magic, it's so hard to believe he chose a weak host." I shrugged and he snarled "I am stronger than you! I always was!" He yelled in retaliation, and I scoff "really? Fine I'll let you try, hit me." I seriously and he launches a ball of magic at me and I just stand there and let it hit me, it doesn't affect me and I laugh "You're weaker than you were before! You have no strength behind your magic!" I launch a ball of holy magic at him and he is instantly knocked unconscious. I teleport them all to different cells in the magic council prison and I seal away Yami's magic so he can never learn or use magic, ever again. "Guys you can drop the barrier, they're gone." Zero runs in and checks me for any injuries and i tell him "I'm fine." Then the rest walk in and they give me a group hug and I laugh so do they. "Finally! He's gone!!" I quickly tell the others a prank for the guild and they disappear, I hope they don't kill me for this!

Guild POV

Everyone is worried for their soon-to-be master, their friend, their nakama. And the five of them appeared without one of them, the most important one, the soon-to-be master Lucy. Zero, Alice, Hatsuki, Zeref and Miyuki, no Lucy. And I look beatup worn, tattered and injured. Since Lucy wasn't there everybody feared the worst. That she passed into another world, and left them all behind. Zero was in tears and so was Alice. Hatsuki and Zeref were looking down in shame and Miyuki just stood there looking g blankly into the roof, "w-what happened?" Wendy said fearful of her sisters life. "s-she took them all down... And bearly used any of her magic. We're useless we can do anything to help her. She did it all by herself." zero answered ashamed. Then Lucy appeared in the centre of them and healed them. when she finished she turned to the shocked guild. "I'm sorry I'm late I had to destroy the Guildhall." Everybody were crying tears of happiness and crowded around her to ask her how it went when master came out. "Minna! Let them be, they need some rest."

Lucy POV

I looked at master in thanks and teleported everybody to their bedrooms, I look at my and zero's bed and he's passed out on top. I laugh softly and lay down next to him and fall into darkness.

That night I had a dream of a child that had blond hair like me but zero's eyes. But by the time I awoke, I didn't remember anything.

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
Sorry about the long wait, I didn't have much inspiration of motivation until tonight, I hope you liked this chapter, and I'll see you next time!

Love you all!

-FallenAngel