Chapter 24 - Meeting Zero Again

Zero in the media!

~One year time skip~

Lucy POV

I've finally reached it, the day that changed my life for the better. But first let me tell you what's happened. I've spent the last year completely mastering and controlling crash magic and requip magic, as well as training my body to the peak of its potential. Now I'm going back to Earthland, to Clover town, to save a life. So here I am talking with Aria over breakfast about what I'm going to do today. "So, it's your first day off in a year, where are you going to go?" Aria asks as I chew on a spoonful of my cereal. "I'm going to clover town to get some celestial keys" I say plainly.

"Really? Okay." She stands up and takes my bowl away after I've finished. "Are you ever going to tell me why you don't want to learn any slaying magic?" I shake my head and she sighs "Okay."

I stand up from the table and hug her "Makeup another room please. I bringing Magnus' son home." She looks at me weirdly and just nods. "Thankyou" is all I say as I open a portal to clover town.

I quickly run to the magic shop and pull Zero out of the was of the carriage.
"Seriously, watch where you're going dragon slayer." I say to him. "Wha- How- Huh?" He rambles out "How'd you know I was a dragon slayer?" He inquires. I just smile "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, plus, I know where your father is." He looks at me with shock and grabs me by the shoulders holding me in place, "Where's my father! Where's magnus!!!" He yells at me. I gesture for him to calm down and simply say "If you calm down and wait a few minutes I'll take you to him." He breaths deeply to calm down and nods. "Okay." I smile and walk into the magic shop to buy the celestial keys.  After I buy them I walk out of the shop and see him sitting on the ground patiently. "You good to go?" I ask him and he nods. I lead him into the one forest and chant "Open! Gate to the Dragon Realm, I Open thee, Magnus' Cave!" A portal opens up and we walk through. I light up the cave with some light magic and see magnus' sleeping form in the back of the cave.

I walk up to his sleeping form and push his head to shake it a little "Magnus! Come on wake up, I've brought you a surprise!" His eye cracks open and I see his deep brown eyes stare at me in the form of a glare. I grin and state for comedic entertainment "Sorry to ruin your dreams of the lady dragons, but I've brought a really good surprise." Magnus looks away and sighs, "I wasn't dreaming of the lady dragons, I was reliving my most prized memories I shared with my son." He looks really sad and I feel his pain. As the next in line for the throne I can feel all the dragons emotions and pain as my own. Magnus loves his son very deeply. I smile and he looks at me weirdly. "Then you'll like this surprise!" I gesture for Zero to walk over to us. "Hi dad" Zero says about to cry. "Zero?" Magnus looks him up and down to see if he's okay "Is it really you?" Zero just nods and runs over to his father to hug him. Magnus transforms into his human form to give Zero a proper hug.

"Okay boys break it up we've gotta go get you settled into your new home." I point to Zero. "Why can't I just stay here with my dad?" I look at him sadly "I would let you if I called the shots, but I don't and Aria has already made a room up for you." Zero looks me directly in the eyes "who calls the shot around here?" I point to myself "I'm supposed to but I haven't started my training to be the dragon queen yet, for personal reasons. So Aria the ice dragon my step-in mother/best friend is calling all the shots at the moment." He nods at me.
"Okay" He looks towards his father and smiles. "I'll see you soon Dad." Magnus nods and we teleport to the castle.

"Okay, Zero before you start mastering your magic you have to learn Nullifying and Teleportation so you can stop any attack and move anywhere in the realm you need to go." He nods. "Makes sense." We start walking towards our rooms which are next to each other. "Okay, I'll pick you up in the morning and train you to use nullify magic." I start to walk into my room and Zero hugs me from behind. "Thankyou for helping me and brining me to my father, I owe you greatly for this" I smile and turn in his arms to hug him back "You owe me nothing Zero. Nothing at all." He looks at me shocked. "What do you mean? How do I owe you nothing?" I smiles at him and kiss his cheek. "You've made one of my dragons happy, it return for that I in fact owe you greatly" He hugs me tighter. "Then it's settled we don't owe each other anything." I nod and pull him closer.

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
OMG a ZeLu moment for this chapter.
#fangirling
<3 <3
Okay, if anyone wants to know wtf is going on. Basically the timeline was rewound. Lucy has no clue but suspects her magic was behind it. The loss of Zero and Luna was so emotionally damaging a spell was awoken inside her, subconsciously. In the next few chapters I will try and include the explanation of the spell but I have to work up to it.

Yes this time line will still be Zelu will be slower paced than before. (Lucy doesn't want to fuck up this chance to do things properly)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all!!!

-FallenAngel