Chapter 2 - A Place to Train

please enjoy the second chapter. if you like it please vote i'll be really happy even if i only get 1 vote! i own this storyline and i own the made-up characters. please dont use my storyline. Hope you like it and Enjoy!!

Disclaimer: I do not own fairy tail hiro mashima does

Master POV

“Master I want to leave the guild so I can train, I must go. I will write to you and I know I will be gone for at least 3 years. When I come back I’ll be stronger.” Lucy said with fierce determination in her voice.

“Do you promise to come back? I must know. I always want my children to be safe and find their way home. Do you promise?” I asked pleadingly. She gave me a pure and simple answer, “Yes I will, I Promise!” with that I did the only thing I knew I could to protect her further.

“Lucy, for your protection I must remove you guild mark so you will not be targeted by people with a grudge against the guild. Pass me your hand.” She gave me her hand and I put my hand over the guild mark and muttered a spell so Lucy couldn’t hear it. After a flash of yellow light, I removed my hand and the mark was gone. Lucy just hugged me and left.

Once she left my office I started crying while doing my paperwork. I felt lost without one of my children.

Lucy POV

Once I got to me apartment I summoned Virgo. “Gate of the maiden, I open thee, Virgo” in a puff of pink smoke She stood there the she bowed. “Hello Hime (Princess in Japanese)” she stood up straight “hello Virgo! I need your help to pack my things and if it isn’t a bother can you please take my furniture to the spirit world?” I asked waiting for and answer “Hai Hime” I had a genuine smile on my face.

Then I remembered “Loke open your gate for a second please!” I asked him knowing he could hear me. “Yes Hime” he asked appearing in a puff of orange smoke.

“Hey can you please inform the landlady I’ll be leaving and please hand her this month’s rent.” I asked him as I handed him 70,000 jewel (currency not gem). “Hai Hime” he said walking out of my door. “Hime all finished. Punishment?” I just sweat dropped at Virgo’s last question.

“Thank-you Virgo and no punishment you can go back now.” She just bowed and left in another puff of smoke. Loke walk back into my apartment and said before he closed his gate “all finished and she gives her best.”

I grabbed the two bags Virgo packed for me and walked to the train station and bought a ticket to the Heartfillia estate.

[Time skip – at Heartfillia estate]

I’m finally here! I walked to the forest to the east of the property. I walked for at least 3 hours and found a round clearing with a cave and a waterfall. Perfect area to train with my spirits.

Meanwhile at the Fairytail guild 1 week later

Natsu POV

I replaced Lucy on the team a week ago so she could go on solo missions and get stronger. Her scent has nearly faded out of the guilds air. I wonder what’s been happening. Maybe I’ll go ask Gramps.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Gramps?” I asked as I opened the door. “So, you finally notice something. Get out so I can tell the whole guild the news!” he ordered and I went back to the beer hall and stood next to my team. Master came out of his office and went up onto the stage with the microphone “BRATS LISTEN UP!!        You forced on of your Nakama and family to leave the guild. Can anyone guess who that was, because only on person noticed something and came to me. Natsu who is it?” everyone in the guild looked at me. My eyes widened in realisation of what we had done. “Luce… It was Lucy! Gramps how long ago did Lucy leave!!?” I said panicking wondering if I’m too late.

“You won’t find her. She left a week ago after you replaced her on your team and called her weak. And it’s not just Natsu; the whole guild is to blame. As her family you betrayed her. She needed a loving family. Not another neglecting one I’m disappointed in you all. But there is no use in sulking now. What’s done is done; she will come home in a few years. So don’t destroy the place while she’s gone!” Master said answering my question.

Lucy POV

I’ve been here a week and my magical energy has increased and my physical strength has grown as well. If I punch a tree it breaks I’m happy.

Right now I’m training with Loke and we are doing hand-to-hand combat. When I heard a roar from deeper into the forest. I sent Loke back and walked there only to find a majestic creature rarely ever seen ever!