Chapter 15 - Second Origin Release!

[1 week after first day of training ;3]

Lucy POV

Today I’ll be releasing Miyuki’s second origin. I’m really scared she will pass out with all the pain. She is a really nice girl but, once you mess with the rest of our group she will snap and rage at everything. Well I better wake up miyuki and take her to the Healing room. What’s the healing room? Well basically it is a room imbued with the powers of angels’ souls that want to continue to assist the crown. There is also a torture room that is imbued with the powers of demons’ souls that want to assist the crown. Natsu is lucky I don’t put him in there. Hmpf. Well… that escalated quickly. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror and looked at the gorgeous mark I had from zero.

It was his name with a dragon wrapped around the letters. Zero came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing up my neck. “Looking at the mark I gave you? Is it that amazing?” I turned in his arms and grabbed his cheeks with my hands and lifted his head to look at me. “It is but…” he looked down but I raised his head again “But, you are more amazing than anything, I love you with all my heart and boobs…” he chuckled “why your boobs?” I smiled at him and whispered in his ear “because they are bigger than my heart. (A/N AAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!! KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!!) 

He looked away but I kept moving his head so he would face me. “I don’t deserve you Lucy. I’m no noble or royal or anything. I’m a simple person, a servant or peasant, I’m nothing.” I looked at him and kissed him he started to kiss back and I pulled away. “Don’t ever say that. It is you who don’t deserve me. I am a queen but I was living a wizard’s life before I even knew. I was the peasant and servant. And I still am. I may be a queen but, I am still me you shouldn’t care about titles or nobility, just answer me this… Do you love me?” he looked up at me and his eyes started to water “of course I do, with all my heart, it’s just, Natsu got to me, said he would get you back. I can’t lose you, I’m sorry I was scared.” I looked at him.

What?! Why would Natsu want me? Well it’s too late he lost me the day he betrayed me. I kissed him and hugged his waist. I can’t believe he is about half a foot taller than me. Hmpf…. Well looks like I’m a midget T-T sad panda. I looked up at him “you won’t lose me, Natsu lost me five years ago when he ruined my life, but then if he didn’t you would’ve probably been run over and I would still be in a guild that hated me but never showed it. I will always love you. But anyways it’s too late you marked my and we mated soooo he’s shit out of luck.” I giggled and he chuckled and pulled me over to our bed.

He lay down on the bed and I laid next to him snuggling into his side. He grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and moved my face so I was facing him “I’m so lucky to have you.” He whispered as we looked deep into each-other’s eyes I giggled “you’re not the only one.” He leant down and kissed me. Turns out he likes to kiss me, I never would have guessed (A/N *Holds up sign that said ‘SARCASM’*). About ten minutes later we had a shower and I washed his back, he washed mine then we made-out for a bit, normal couple stuff.

We made our way down to the healing room to prepare for Miyuki’s release of her second origin. I hope I don’t hurt her. And hour later Miyuki knocked on the door of the healing room with Zeref next to her.  “Alright, let’s get this started.” I Escort her to where she’ll be laying down until her second origin has been released and chanted “Second Origin Release!

#~~~~~~~~~~#

.

.

.

.

.

.

.