Chapter 7 - Sad Bear-Hugs and the Flying Felines

i just finished reading this and i just had to update. its a long chapter since its introducing a few new characters. i'm sorry to all the suggestions that i didnt use. hopefully no hard feelings, Right? no? well. poop T-T im sad now.

okay hope you like it and yeh comment if you have a suggestion for anything and ill see if it could fit in the story anywhere. (Between you and me i probubly will, lots of holes in the story plot)

Lucy POV

Oh. My. Gosh. I’m so tired this morning, and now I got to master Telekinesis and telepathy today such a bore. Uh my head hurts too. Damn. Ok let’s do this. I walk down stairs after doing my morning stuffs. And I see Zero in a black loose tank top, grey track suit pants and white slip-ons. He looks good. I walk behind him and hug him. Then sit down for breakfast. “Ok let’s go!” I say as we both finish.

[Time Skip - 4 years]

Wow so it has been over 5 years since I left Fairy Tail and I met two more dragon slayers that I’m close friends with and their exceeds. There’s Hatsuki:

He is the star dragon slayer, we all had thought his mum Sora was dead but she was injured by Acnologia. I casted Dragon Queens Healing Touch on her and she was alright. He has blond hair with red tips he’s like me he likes to read, write and protect his friend.

His exceeds name is Shiro he is navy all over except for the little white star on his left wrist and the tips of his ears, paws and tail are tipped white.

There is also Alice she is water Dragon Slayer and was wondering around Fiore looking for her father Neptune. I ran into her in Onibus. We are best friends and she really likes Hatsuki and Hatsuki likes her, I don’t know what to do and neither does Zero.

Today, I’m finishing my ice-make and requip magic. Then I have mastered every type of magic known to man. I can even cast Etherion; it only took me a week to figure it out.

[Time Skip - Next day]

“Hey Onee-chan!” Zeref said, oh Yeh forgot to introduce my brother Zeref, I know you think he is evil but it was a curse, about a year and a half ago I broke that curse and he returned to his mooshie/soft side and learned holy magic. And since the curse was broken he looks like he did before it was cast on him so he has Blonde hair and rainbow eyes, the same as me now.

“Sup Onii-chan!” I greeted him “you ready to go to earthland to join Fairy Tail?” he just had a goofy smile on his face and nodded. Then the rest of the gang came down. “Hey guys and gals!” I exclaimed excited. “Whoa! Someone’s a little giddy!” and everyone around me giggled. A giggled along with them, “okay I get it. I’m just excited!” I said. Damn! I forgot to send a letter to master Makarov. Okay.

{Letter}

To Master Makarov,

I am coming home today with my brother and 3 others. We will be there in a few hours. See you soon

Lucy

I folded up the letter and use my teleportation magic to teleport it into a specific draw in his desk. “What was that?” “That was our deadline. Be ready in an hour wear cloaks and erase your scent. Meet me in the hall.” They nodded and we ate breakfast then went to pack our stuff.

I just finished packing my stuff and I walked to the hall, all the dragons had gathered and so had ‘the gang’. “Alright, Minna!” I said “Dragons, Gods, Demons and phoenix’s, I’ll visit every couple of weeks and I guess I love you all!” I said with a smile. Aria came out and gave me a hug, then she handed me a jewellery box. I opened it and I saw a bunch of keys.

White for gods, black for demons and Keys that had dragon heads then the key part coming out of its mouth, the different dragon’s keys had a different symbol on it. Like Igneel had a fire, metallicana had a sword, Grandine had a gust of wind, so on and so forth. I was speechless my hand covered my mouth and tears began to stream my face. I closed the box and put it in a separate dimension for my own storage use.

I bear-hugged Aria and the other dragons joined in, so did the demons god and phoenix’s. “Thank-you, Minna! I have to go now or I never will, and I have to show them.” I said pulling away from Aria. “We know Lucy. We understand, just.” Her voice faltered “just stay safe. Call on us anytime you need us. We love you Lucy, and you guys!” Aria said looking up at the others and their Exceeds.

All the other dragons and magical creatures just nodded. I walked over to Zero, he just smiled at me. Gosh, I love that smile, man I’ve had this crush on him for four years. So frustrating!

Zero POV

Lucy’s walking over here! Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh!! what do I do!! I had a crush on her for four years! I wish she would just notice. She smiles, god I love that smile. Ok ill smile back nicely. “We should go. We still need to find a house big enough for all of us to live in.”

Alice POV (A/N OH MAH GAWSH NEW POV!!! Lol)

Seriously they should just go out now; they just can’t see that the other likes them. God, so pathetic. Okay “guys stop Procrastinating (wasting time) we have to go now, put on your cloaks, oh and Lucy don’t forget the money.” I insult

Lucy POV

“I won’t forget! Ok let’s go!” I retort then chant while pulling out a key “Open Gate to Earthland, I Open Thee, Magnolia!” in a flash of light we were in front of the train station. “Ok let’s go find a house!” about half an hour later we buy a house 5 bedroom 6 bathroom 1 kitchen and 2 lounge areas.

With me and my brothers memory make magic we have a house full of furniture in another half hour. “Ok let’s go to the guild. And kick their butts! Oh wait I can do that myself!” we all burst out laughing.

I get serious and get my cloak. “Hatsuki, Alice, Shiro, Zeref, Zero. Let’s go.” They fumble trying to find their cloaks. I click my fingers and 5 cloaks appear “hurry up. Don’t block your scent. I’ll block my scent until it is necessary. Let’s move!” I heard 6 'Hai’s' I walk out of the house. I realise we have to walk through the forest to get to the guild.

We are about 2 minutes until we exit the forest. Just then 4 giant eggs drop out of the sky. They land in front of Zeref, Alice, Zero and I. They hatch; Alice’s exceed comes out of the egg she is pastel pink and has a blue ribbon on her tail she uses her transformation magic for wings, they are gold instead of white. “I’ll call you Alyssa! How’s that?” “Aye!” was all she said then landed in Alice’s arms and slept

In front of Zeref a Green exceed came out he had a Black tipped Tail and white tipped paw’s and ears. “Hmm, I’ll call you, Kuroni! Hope you like it!” Kuroni just landed on his head and slept.

Zero’s egg hatched and out came an electric Blue exceed. “Cool! Look my own flying cat! I’ll call you Chikara. Welcome to the family!”

The egg in front of me hatched the cat that came out was violet except for the Black tipped tail, Yellow tipped ears and white paws. She is SOOO Cute!! “Your name is, Katelyn, Hi!” she landed in my arms and sat there looking at me with love in her eyes. “Okay we can go ‘aww so cute!’ over the Exceeds later. We need to get to the guild,” she looked at me with a ‘why won’t you pay attention to me’ look, I sighed “so we can join in, kick their butts for abusing me, then feed these kittens!” Katelyn looked so happy. I put her in my cloak and we kept going.

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

see you guys next chapter and hope you liked it.