Chapter 5 - Life Stories and Tears

i litrally just wrote this and i couldn't wait to upload it so yeh

Disclaimer - i do Not own fairy tail.

Lucy POV

I got outside and smelt… Natsu! I ran to zero and quickly casted “Open gate to the Dragon Realm, The Castle!” before the flash of light I saw Natsu and then we were in the castle courtyard. I had tears streaming down my face I fell to my knees “Why… Why did they have to be there? Why did he have to be there?” I asked myself

Zero POV

Once we got to the dragon realm I was mesmerised by the sight in front of me, then sobbing and muttering snapped me back to reality. I saw Lucy crying her eyes out so I kneeled next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Lucy POV

I felt strong arms around my waist and I just teleported to my room. Zero picked me up and lied me down next to him on my bed. After around ten minutes I had calmed down I had been crying into his chest that was now stained by my tears,  slobber and snot (A/N Eww who would want snot on their shirt?).

“I was just wondering, what was the deal with you and those people back there. Tell me I’m the only one here and I won’t betray you. I promise.” I just looked him in the eyes and all I saw was worry and pure honesty.

So I explain what happened and my life I cried nearly the whole time then Zero told is his life story holding me close in a tight hug. “Well mines not too complicated I was raised by a dragon and then on the seventh of July X777 he disappeared” he stated.

He also told me that he was searching for him and living on what he could earn on the road as a freelance mage. “It’s getting late so we should get some sleep!” I said yawning.

“Alright! I’ll sleep on the floor. ”He said starting to get up I grabbed his wrist and whispered “can you sleep here with me I don’t want to be alone tonight, please!” he just smiled and nodded “I’ll just get the lights and I’ll come join you.

He switched off the lights and came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. He grabbed the covers and flung them over us. Sleep took us slowly.

[Time Skip Awkward next morning]

I woke up the next morning with my face on warm hard muscle and strong arms holding me tightly, I snuggled into the chest and all I heard was, “Good morning Lu! Are you enjoying yourself?” I just blushed as I remembered the events last night and hid my face in Zero’s chest. He pulled me closer and I felt safe and secure and like I belonged there, Wait! WHAT! Why do I feel this way, I just met him. What’s wrong with me!

Zero POV

  I woke up before Lu and I just held her she needed support I just held her close. Then she snuggled into my chest. “Morning Lu! Are you enjoying yourself?” I said and she hid her face. I pulled her closer; I knew she felt something because I did too. I just want to protect her and stuff. It was like I don’t know something fuzzy, it was weird.

Lucy POV

“Alright! We better get up! We need to get you to Magnus soon so you can see your daddy.” I teased and he scrunched his nose. “Okay let’s go!” I jumped up and had a shower and got dressed and so did he good thing he was carrying around some clothes in a backpack.

We went down to see a furious Aria “Who is this!” she asked pointing at zero. “This is Magnus’ son; I brought him here so he could train more and see his father. Okay? Good. Bye!” I said as I grabbed zero’s hand and teleported to Magnus' cave. “Magnus! I have a something to show you!” I yelled a stepped forward.

Natsu POV [ Fairy tail Guild Beer Hall ]

I’m in the guild in the corner near Cana’s barrel stack. Looking at a picture of me with Lucy and muttered “you were right there. Where and why did you go! I need you Lucy!” “Hey ash-brain!” Gray said trying to pick a fight with me but I just ignored him.

Mira POV

It’s been over a year since Lucy left Fairytail and most of us have gone back to our normal lives. Except; Gray, Erza, levy, myself but the person most affected is Natsu. Please Lucy come back we all miss you!

Gray and Erza POV

Lucy, I’m so sorry! I miss my little sister and so does Erza/Gray! Come home, but I doubt you will with the way we treated you.

Guild POV

Please come home! Lucy! Was all the guild members were thinking.

Lucy POV

I sneezed a few times. ‘I guess someone was talking about me. Hmm’ I shrugged it off and continued yelling for Magnus.

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

Hope you liked it i might update again today but then again i might not.