Chapter 8 - Fairy Tails Strongest VS Lucy

I know people wanted my to update soon so i spent a few hours on this. hope you like it

Lucy POV

We are now at the doors of the guild. I open the door with my telekinesis. A familiar red-headed requip mage spoke up “Who are you? And what do you want?” I stayed silent, I looked over to zero and he stepped forward, “Where is your master?” was all he said before a pink haired dragon slayer spoke up “leave, no one is welcome until she comes back.” He looked up from his spot in the corner. “Did you not hear me? LEAVE!”

Master POV

I heard Natsu yell and I was wondering what the commotion was all about, then I saw the cloaks. She’s here! Was all I thought, “Follow me, I’ve been expecting you. Erza let them pass.

Lucy POV

We walked over to the stair case while everyone’s eyes were on us. I looked at Natsu who was sitting in the corners. I went up the stairs and let a little bit of my scent out and then stopped the flow, he looked at me in disbelief, regret and disappointment but not in me but himself, there was also a little happiness.

Natsu POV

I looked up at one of the cloaked figures because she had the same scent as someone very dear to me and I crushed her spirit and heart, but I also crushed my own. I was so foolish to want more power instead of my closest friend. But I think she is right here in front of me. Then the figure smirks and has a single tear running down her cheek, no not a smirk a smile.

I just look at the ground again and just sit there looking at a picture of Lucy and me after we defeated phantom and also a picture of her on her birthday. God I miss her.

Lucy POV

 I smile at Natsu for remembering me and holding onto the good times we had and the regret he held from making me leave fairy tail due to his decision for power of friends. We walk into Master’s office. "Sound Barrier” I chanted and looked back at master.

I removed my hood and so did everyone else “I’m home Gramps!” was all I said as I hugged master. “Okay intro time. This is Hatsuki the Star dragon slayer, Alice the water dragon slayer, my brother Zeref the holy mage” master gasped “he had a curse on him and I broke it so he I now the holy mage or I should say, Holy God Slayer. Even though he is the same as me but he is younger so he is a little weaker.”

I finally breathe. “And this is Zero. The earth Dragon slayer but he also has time arc and ice-make.” Thank Goodness he doesn’t strip like Gray does or else I would be blushing every single time I would see him. “So are you joining?” he asked intently almost desperately. “Yes we are and then I will challenge the strongest in the guild including team Natsu, alone.” Master just sighs like I don’t need to prove myself.

“Ok let’s go down to get your stamps.” He starts to walk out the room then I stop him. “Wait, I’m not going to show my identity until I win.” I turn to my brother and the others. “Don’t call me by my name when I’m fighting them. Let’s go!” master leads the way I’m following close behind him      and everyone else behind me.

“BRATS!” master yelled into the noisy-ish guild hall to get their attention on him. “We have 5 new members. And this one,” he points to me, “is challenging; Mira, Laxus, Gildarts, Elfman, Gajeel and team Natsu. She is the strongest wizard alive. She will only reveal her Identity after the Duel. The others are; Hatsuki, Alice, Zero, and her brother Zeref.” They removed their hoods.

I clicked my fingers and they burnt to nothing, no ashes on the ground. I walked out to the Field near the guild. “The people I called on earlier go over there. Levy, freed and evergreen put up runes.” They started to walk up to start drawing the barriers, I couldn’t wait so I clicked my fingers again and one of the most complex barriers I created. “What?! How- this- it’s- I can’t even read this! How can she be so powerful!” levy freaked out.

Everyone outside the barrier bet on the guild’s strongest. My friends and brother bet on me. Before I forget and get her hurt. I pull Katie out of my cloak and pass her to zero. “Wait you’re a Dragon Slayer” Natsu yelled. Black and red flames. Black and yellow lightning came off my body. “I’m a lot more than that, let’s just say, Natsu, Your daddy is mad at you.” I said matter-of-factly.

He looked shocked “you know where Igneel is!? Where is he? What did you do to him?!” he just shot at me a bombardment of questions. “I might bring him here if you can beat me. But I doubt you can! Now, enough talk!” I answered then chanted “Magic Output Raise: 2%” they looked like they had been slapped in the face “What is this magical power?” was all Erza said. “Magic Output Lower: 0.001%” then It went back to a normal level. I flicked my finger and Erza, Gray, Elfman, Mira and Lisanna went into trees. Then I held out my hand and the wood on the trees twisted around their wrists. I ran up to Gildarts and punched him in the face. I pointed my hand at Gajeel and muttered “Sleep!” he fell over I grabbed him before I hit the ground and put him outside the barrier so he would be safe. Then the only two people left were Laxus and Natsu. They went to hit me and I teleported behind them looking bored. “You’ll have to do better than that.” Laxus ran up to me and I zapped him with lightning demon slaying magic, which is red lightning. I caught him before he fell and I put him outside the barrier, so he was safe too. Then it was just Natsu. I grabbed his head in my hand and muttered “Sleep!” He fell limp and I grabbed him. I grabbed all the injured and said “Stay back so I can heal them, don’t distract me,

Dragons, Demons and gods

Heed my words

Heal these wizards or I won’t visit for a month

Queens Healing chant.

Now you can come get them.”

Wendy walked up to me tears in her eyes and hugs me. “I know it’s you Lucy-san, only you would make sure Laxus-san and Gajeel-san were safe.” (A/N Damn Wendys a Smart little girl) Was all she whispered and hugged her back “If you come see me later, I know where you mum is. But don’t tell anyone. I’ll show then their dragons in due time.” I whispered back she just nodded. I went back over to zero and grabbed Katie from in his arms. Master walked up to me and I just nodded. “BRATS! Now the identity of the returning member is,” I burned off my cloak and turned “Lucy Heartfillia!” everyone’s eyes started watering I just turned to zero “Let’s go! The Exceeds look hungry.” They just nodded and we walked inside.

Mira was behind the bar again. “Hey Mira. Can I please get 6 raw fish?” “Sure Lucy. I’ll get them now.” She walks away and comes back with a plate of 6 raw fish. “So, Zero huh?” I blush and say “No-no-no-no-no-no he was there for me after I saved his life in Clover town and he was there for me for four years. But an answer to you your question,” I started walking away with the fish “Maybe” she just had a goofy smile on her face.

I sat back down and got out of my jacket a kiwi and a nice little dress. “Happy, Lily, Charla come over here for a sec.” I said and they came over “ok minna this is Shiro Hatsuki’s Exceed, Alyssa, Alice’s Exceed, Kuroni Zerefs Exceed, Chikara Zero’s Exceed and my Exceed Katelyn or Katie for short.” They all shook hands “Now for presents’ Shiro, Alyssa, Kuroni, Chikara, Katie and Happy. A fish each. Lily a kiwi and…” I reached into my dimensional space and pulled out a sword made of dragon scales and the finest steel. It also changes size to fit your needs. I got I made jut for you.

And Charla a nice new dress. Oh and happy… Happy” he was staring at Katie and Katie was looking at Chikara. Chikara walks up to Katie and hugs her then she hugs him back. Happy looked sad and I felt bad. “Happy, they’ve been like that since they hatched. There is nothing you could do” happy looked at me and started crying I pulled him into a hug “Lushe I missed you so much!” in his cute voice. “I missed you too. A lot. Can you ask Natsu if you both can come see me later and Lilly ask Gajeel and Charla your already coming.” They just nodded

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

vote if you liked it

comment for more, if i get 10 comments that say Pls update ill take my time to write one. uh next chapter might be long cos dragons (Spoiler) and you find out Jude isnt Lucy's father and yeh! 

Hope ya like it

-FallenAngel