Chapter 1 - A Bad Feeling

This is my first Fairy Tail Fanfic so it might not be good. but i hope you like it. this story is mine the made up characters and story line is mine.

Disclaimer - I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does. If i did NaLu and LaLu would've happend already

After my mother died and my father neglected me I never thought I would have a proper family again. Then I met Natsu and joined Fairytail they were my new family. 'Were' is the key word in that sentence, the betrayed my they neglected me more than my father did. My second father- Master Makarov was the only one that would talk to me. Until, that fateful day when he, came up to me.

Lucy POV

I had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen, but I didn't know what. 'I wonder if something's going to happen to me today' I thought then I realised I was in front of the guild. I walked in and sat at the bar. No one greeted me at all. It's been like this since Lisanna came 'back to life'.

I wonder if I should approach Natsu and the team and see if they want to go on a job, as if reading my mind the came up to me with Lisanna behind them. "Lucy, we need to talk."

I wonder what he wants to talk about. They walk out and I follow them while thinking of so many reasons and to prepare myself for anything, "Lucy we all decided to kick you off the team and replace you with Lisanna since you are weak and can't keep up with us and hide behind your spirits."

I didn't prepare for that and tears were threatening to fall but I wouldn't let them I just lifted my head and said, "I understand." And walked into master's office tears streaking my face.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Masters POV

"Come in Child." I said as I was signing some paperwork. I looked up to see one of my children crying. I wanted to know why! "Lucy what happened?" she sat down and explained that she had been ignored and now kicked off team Natsu and called weak! I was furious but I kept my cool. "Master I want to leave"