Chapter 44- Past

Rainbow's POV~

Three Years Ago...

"I'll head home now, see you tomorrow!" Twilight said while waving away from me, I don't know if it just my imagination but I saw fear in her eyes then she quickly ran away.

I just looked at her and mumbled, "Yeah, see you."

I was left in the hallway of the school, while fixing my locker I heard some footsteps, they seem to be in a hurry. I didn't pay attention at all since it's none of my business.

"Hurry up you labrats! She's getting away!" A girl said. "Stop arguing, we won't catch her unless we keep running!"

"That nerd won't get away, move!" Another one yelled. When I knew they were far away from me, I looked at those girls who kept running.

Was that... No!

I slam my locker shut and started running after those five girls. When I reached the main entrance of the school I looked around to see if I can find them.

"Hurry up Sunny! Why are you always slow?!"

"Oh well sorry, Indigo! You're in my way!"

"If you two won't stop I'll smash this bottle in your heads!"

They're voices became low and I can tell they started walking again. I followed behind, but I was a bit far from them, enough to see where they are. But I stopped when I saw who they are after.

Twilight.

I moved a bit more closer and hid behind a Bush, I watched and listened to them. I need to think of a way to save her, but how?

"Didn't I tell you, not to run away from us?" Sour Sweet glared at Twilight who just kept her head low. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled.

"I don't need your sorry!" She yelled and gripped Twilight's hair, "Not tell me, why are you in a hurry?"

"M-my brother..." Twilight whisper and it made me shock. She had a brother?

But I never seen him.

"M-my brother needs me... H-he N-needs to be brought in the H-hospital..." Twilight was stuttering, her body was shaking and she was also crying.

Why didn't you tell me about this?

"I need to be H-home right now–"

"I don't care about you or your brother, we're going to have fun." Sour Sweet smiled, a devilish smile.

Twilight didn't move, Indigo and Sunny Flare pinned her in the wall, she has no escape. Sour Sweet pulled out a knife and I saw how Twilight flicnehd

TWILIGHT!

" I'm going to do whatever I want." She said, "Even your friend can't do anything about it." Because of the fear Twilight was feeling, she passed out.

I was about to ran towards them when I felt someone pulled me back, they tied me up and covered my mouth so quick that I didn't have the chance to react.

Damn this!

Sugarcoat and Lemon Zest caught me! Why didn't I realise they were gone?! I'm so stupid!

"You'll be watching a live torture. You can't do anything about it." I don't know if Sour Sweet was talking to me or Twilight, but I had the hint she was talking to me.

I gasped when I saw how Sour Sweet slashed the knife, I can't see Twilight now since Sour Sweet was in my view.

My body frozed when I saw bloods dripping from the knife that Sweet was holding, she moved aside and I was relief that she didn't really kill Twilight.

But she wounded her, she hurted Twilight!

I never felt so angry when I see my friend being hurt in front of me and I can't even do anything! I tried taking off Sugarcoat and Lemon Zest's hands from me just by shaking.

I even felt the ropes in my hands broke so I quickly pushed both of them away from me, I also took the tape out of my mouth and ran after Sour Sweet.

But Indigo blocked and punched me, "Just stay still and enjoy the show."

I tasted blood from my lips, I breathe heavily while glaring at her. "Don't hurt Twilight!"

"Then what will you do then?" Sour Sweet asked and turned around with a playful smirk. "I'll do anything! Hurt me! I'll accept everything just don't hurt her!"

I flinched when I saw how she smiled widely, "Fine we won't hurt her or you." Then she dropped the knife, "But you'll be the one who's going to hurt her."

My eyes widen when I heard the last sentence she said. She won't hurt Twilight or me, but to to make them stop, I must be the one who needs to bully or hurt Twilight.

"I-I... I C-can't..." I mumbled and I felt my tears starting to flow. "Then I guess, we'll finish her."

"DON'T!" I shouted, "I'm begging you don't hurt her." I plead while crying.

Thinking about hurting Twilight is like killing my own family, I've always protected her like her older sister, like a mother. Never in my life I came up with an idea to hurt her.

B-but I just can't...

"Fine. We won't hurt her, unless you follow everything we say." I quickly looked at her. "I'll do everything!"

I heard a chuckle from behind and we all looked at Sunny Flare, "Oh sorry, I'm just not so used to see the most athletic and cool Rainbow Dash would come here, crying and begging us not to hurt her friend."

"Well, expect the unexpected." Sugarcoat said while cleaning her uniform, "Come to think of it I think we should make her and the other two to be our servants."

Me? Other two? Servants?!

"Well I suppose that would be great." Sour Sweet said, "I'm sort of tired from bullying them recently, so I guess that would help."

Bullying them? What? What whmould help?

"Yeah, I'm starting to get bored on them." Indigo said, "All they do is cry and beg us, it's getting really annoying."

"Well, isn't that what a bullied student would do? Cry and beg for their bully to stop hurting them?" Lemon Zest said.

"ENOUGH!" Sour Sweet yelled making the others quiet, she looked at me with a glare, "We won't hurt Twilight but to do that, you need to follow our commands."

I gulped. I'm scared of what they will give me, I'm ready to accept everything but what scares me is one of those orders includes hurting Twilight. I don't know if I can!

I looked at Sour Sweet, her friends and Twilight. If hurting Twilight is the only to stop them from their doings, then I guess I'll do it. No matter what, I'll just go easy on her.

I'm ready to feel hell, as long as they don't do anything to you.

I stood and faced her, "I accept."

Sour Sweet smiled, "Great! We won't hurt her even if you fail, we'll put all the suffering to you." I only stared at her and let her continue, "For your first mission..."

"What is it?" I asked, coldly. She walked towards me and whisper, which break my whole world.

"Abandon her, betray her, and become her worst enemy."

~°Don't Forget To Vote, Comment & Follow Me!😉😊°~