Chapter 23- Laptop

Twilight's POV~

"And that's that! I went back here at home." Skyler finished her story. She was telling us what happen to her at the other country, "Hmp! I'm so not going back there! Ever again!"

She was telling on how she encountered some famous celebrities, models, actors, rich people and some who wanted to hire her a special job.

"Oh. I forgot I have a appointment today. I'll see ya girls next time, ba-bye!" Skyler waved goodbye then left, but before she could go out, "Hey Rainbow! Take care of your Sparks! You'll need points!" Then she wink.

"Shut up Sky!" Rainbow shout and stood up, she was about to approach Sky when she went out.

"Haha! Rain take care! And help Rainbow if there's any trouble! Ok?! She really needs that!" Sky shout and completely went out.

"Yeah! Don't worry sis! I'll make sure to put Rainbow in trouble to get some points on- Hehe! On something!" Rain laugh.

"I really hate both of you." I heard Rainbow mumbled but I ignored.

"Can we start now?" I ask and they agreed. "Remember everyone, no project, no grade. No one's going home not until you're not finish with your work. Ok?!"

"Yeah yeah." I said to Rarity then they brought out their Laptop.

Ahh! Omg! I forgot mine!

"Twilight? Where's your laptop?" Fluttershy ask me. "A-ah... I uh... L-left it back home..."

"What?! Twilight dear you know we have some group work to do! You can forgot anything not as long as your laptop that is the very important thing we need!" Rarity said to me, "You know you could've just call or text me! So I can go home and get it! But since you're not answering any of my calls and text, I didn't know you don't have it!"