Chapter 18- Unexpected

Twilight's POV~

The night kept going just fine. Normal. And boring for me. Geez, why did I even attend?

I look at my wrist watch, its 12 in the midnight. And this party is about to end... Badly.

"Good evening again, students." It was Principal Celestia.

"Good evening, Principal Celestia!" All students greet.

"Is everyone, ready to know who's the New Campus Queen?" She ask, everyone yelled yes.

She look at me as if telling me to go up and announce who's the Campus Queen. And so I did follow.

The curtains once again opened, revealing Rarity and Serena, sitting in their own thrown. I don't feel good about this.

"Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Let's all enjoy the remaining time here. And as now, its time to know, who is the New Campus Queen." I said as they cheered.

Vice President Luna went up in the stage and handed me a piece of paper. I took and and open it. But I stop when I saw it.

This... Is... The reason why?!

"Uh... Twilight? Aren't you gonna say it?" Fluttershy whisper to me from down the stage.

I snap out of it, "U-uh... The new Campus Queen of Canterlot High School i-is..."

"Oohh! Surely that's Madame Rarity!"

"Yeah! Everyone voted for her!"

"No! That will be Serena!"

"What the fudge?!"

"Since when did you stop supporting Madame Rarity?!"

"Just after what she did to Serena!"

"Did that Serena poison your brain or something?!"

"Madame Rarity!"

"Serena Rely go!"

"Back off!"

"No no, Madame Rarity must win!"