Chapter 35- Seperated

Sky's POV~

"Hey Sky." She greeted, "Long time no see." She added. I step backwards because of shock. "Glazier." I mumbled. "Oh! I'm happy you remember me!"

"Red Velvet." I said. "Glad. You remember me as well." Red said. "Oohhh! What about me?!" She whined. "S-Star Dazzle."

"Réunion. It's been a long time." Red added. I lower my head, "Y-yeah." I answer. I remain looking in the ground, it's hard to see them again after what they did to me long time ago. How they left me in the forest to die.

Nightmare...

"Why are you guys here?" I ask not looking at them. "We're here to catch a crazy woman running around this village. I believe you have seen her. Am I right?" Glaze ask. "I don't know what you are talking about." I lied. "That's insane. I know you saw her like duh! It's obvious Sky!" Star exclaim.

"Sky! Pinkie found a gas in the storage room!" I heard Rainbow shout outside my room. "Uh, Y-yeah! Be there in a sec!" I shout, I look at my old friends and sigh, "Look, I don't know what you're talking about! So just get out of here and never show your self ever again!" I almost shout and went out of my room and to the living room.

"Where's the gas?" I ask Rainbow. "Over the door." She answer. I went over the door and took the gas and went to the car and started filling in the gas. "H-hey Sky! Are we leaving right away?" Rainbow Ask. "Later. Just ready your self. And go get something that could help us defend ourselves incase Clarity show up." I ordered, she only sigh and nod before going in.

"Tricked. We thought you don't know her?" Asked Red. "Know who?"

"The crazy girl we were talking about! We thought you don't know her at all!" Glaze shout. I put down the container and looked at them, no emotion, "Yeah, I did not said I don't know her." I said which made Glaze clench her fist, "Because the three of you only asked me, if I saw her, you didn't ask if I know her." I added, "It's totally a different thing."

"You don't make any sense, at all!" Glaze shout. "I don't see any sense why am I talking to you anyway." I said to her making her glare at me. She took a deep breathe and stood up straight before she crossed her arms, "You know what? I don't know who the hell helped you lived while we left you dying in the forest." Glaze said. "A kind stranger. Unlike you, my dear friend. Oh! Scratch that your not a dear friend. You're a fake plastic friend!" I yelled, "You're a fake friend but already a plastic. You know that?" I ask with a smirk, "Of course you don't." I said and walked away.

I don't need fake plastic friends in my life.

"Where are the rest?" I asked Rainbow when I got in. "In their rooms. Why?" She asked back. "Tell them to get ready. Time to leave this hell." I said and went up.

I must let them out safe.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Rainbow's POV~

I wonder what is Sky's problem. She had been acting super duper weird lately. And I guess I'm the only one who notice that. Geez.

" Hey, guys. Sky said ready yourself. We're about to leave." I said to them. "What? That quick? It's already 3PM. It's going to be dark anytime." Pinkie complain. "Yeah. Why oh why. It will take 3 hours ride back to city." Rarity said and sat on the sofa.