Chapter 33- Gone Wrong

Rarity's POV~

"And where on earth did that Twilight went?" I asked myself, "She should be here!"

"Hey Rarity! Found Twilight?" Fluttershy asked me. "Not yet Darling. Have you checked the whole house?"

"I did. Even Sky, Pinkie and Apple Jack can't find her." Fluttershy answer. "Ugh. Where is she?"

"Hey girls, have you seen Rainbow Dash?" Sky ask who just came out. "No, why?" I asked. Sky sigh, "She had gone missing too."

"What?!"

"Yes. We can't find her anywhere." Sky added. "Hey y'all. Pinkie foun' the gate open!" Apple Jack said while running towards us. Sky gasp, "Don't tell me both of them went out?!"

"I think they did." Pinkie said. All of us looked at each other before heading out.

Oh why in a wide wide world will Twilight go out?!

"Sir! Sir!" Sky called for the Security Guard, "Excuse me, but have you seen a girl wondering around? With the same age as them?" Sky asked and pointed towards us. "Uh yes I actually did ma'am. I saw two."

"Two?" Sky asked. "Yes, the girl with purple hair went this way." He said and pointed to his left, "And she was followed by a girl, I think with your age." He added, which made as all confuse. "W-with my age?"

"Yes. And she looks more like..." He stopped and looked around, until he stop his eyes on me and pointed me, "Her." He continued. All of us stopped.

"C-clarity..." I mumbled.

"H-have you seen a girl with rainbow hair too?" Sky asked again. "Sorry ma'am. But I didn't."

"O-oh T-thanks. Thank you." Sky thanked before the security walked away. "Girls, go in." Sky demand. "What?! Sky are you out of your mind?! That is Clarity! My psycho sister!"

"Y-yes I know. But it is really more dangerous for all of you to go out, especially for you Rarity. She is hunting for you." Sky said. "I know she is but... I just can't hide around and let someone else go and risk their life just to take down my sister!"

"Rarity... I think Skyler is right. It may be the best if you stay at home." Fluttershy agreed. I looked all of them in disbelief, "Are you girls insane?!"

"No. We are not. We are just protecting you. Rarity, you're a special person. A daughter of a famous and well known family." Sky said trying to make me calm. "I know I am! But that doesn't stop me for helping you all!"

"We get your point of you helping us. But have you ever think of, if you die- well let's not all hope it happen- and everyone knows your own sister killed you, people will avoid your family." Sky said, "You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"B-but-"

"No buts, Madame!" Fluttershy said and raise her eyebrow on me. I sigh in defeat, "Fine. But if something bad happens with you all, I'm so not forgiving my self." I said and run inside the house and locked everything.

"Guards! Please secure this house while we are out for a while!" I heard Sky shout. I went to the window and peek behind the curtains. "Yes ma'am."