Chapter 37- Together Again

Twilight's POV~

"A-agh..." I groaned when I felt my wound starting to get hurt. "H-hey Twilight, calm down. Let me see." Fluttershy said and sat beside me.

"Oh dear. What in the world happen to you?" Rarity ask. "Your sister, Clarity. S-she saw me, then stabbed me with a knife." I said then I saw how Rarity's face changed. From worried to shock and fear.

"N-no..." She whisper. "R-rarity–"

"N-no! T-this is my fault! I–I I didn't m-mean f-f-for y-you t-t-to-o get H-hurt! I-I must I, want–"

"RARITY!" All of us gasp when we saw Fluttershy shout and slapped Rarity to make her shut up, "This is no one's fault! This is not your fault for being way better than your sister! We can end this so put yourself together and snap out of it!" Fluttershy shout at Rarity's face then slapped her.

Rarity stopped and held her chick. "D-darling, you..."

"Just stop freaking out. Twilight's wound is not that deep, it will heal in no time. It is painful but it will be gone." Fluttershy said and sat again. All of us remain quiet.

We sat quietly and stare at nothing, when I spoke, "We need to find Sky and Dash." I said. "Ah get yer point sugercube but with Clarity near us it won't be easy." Apple Jack said. "I know but we don't have a choice. If we want this to end then we must face her."

"I get you Twilight. But with your wound, it will be hard for you." Pinkie obliged. I only sigh, there is no other way. But we all also stopped when we heard the leaves move then sticks being stepped on.

All of us almost scream when a person fell from the top of the cave, well the cave is small though.

"R-Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie yelled and ran over to her. She helped Rainow to stand up and both of them went it.

I looked at her, she looked like a total mess. Branches, drt and leaves all over her messy hair, her dirty, ripped messy clothes. She seems not to be her self.

" Hey sugercube, what In the name of everything happen' to ya?" Applejack ask, but it seems to be hard to talk with Rainbow's condition right now. "S-sky... C-Clarity..." She whisper making me alerted, "S-sky... Don't G-go..."

All of us were shock. "Hey now sugercube. You rest up and tell us what the hey happen later." Applejack said, it only took seconds then Rainbow Dash fell asleep.

What happen?

"Now that is all missing is, Sky." Rarity said. "Poor Rainbow she look miserable." Fluttershy said and looked down on Rainbow who is now peacefully sleeping. "I bet that Clarity hurt them!" Pinkie angrily said. "They look simply horrible..."

"Yeah... I wonder what happen to them." I whisper.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Rainbow's POV~

"RAINBOW DASH!"

"RUN!"