Chapter 27- Crazy Demon

Twilight's POV~

"Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy."

"Skyler..." Fluttershy mumbled. "Let's go in. Your sister doesn't know this place, right Rarity?"

"Of course, she does not. She's forbidden to go out and show her self to the world." Rarity said.

"Let's get you inside." Skyler said, it's already 11:40pm. Their house is quiet, only few lights are on. "Now, tell me what happen." I look at Rarity, I don't know what happen between them too.

"Well, me and Clarity had a little argue this morning about her making loud noise in the morning. And after breakfast, I was just about to walk upstairs to call Twilight, when Clarity hit me with a metal baseball bat that was owned by Twilight!" Rarity exclaim and showed us her legs, its a little reddish.

"She did that?!" Fluttershy ask, in disbelief. Rarity nod, "As she hit me I screamed in pain that Twilight must've heard it and she went down. Twilight tried to steal her baseball bat away from Clarity, I did my best and used all of my strength to help her, but silly, she was so strong and pushed us..."

"Then?" Skyler ask as she raise an eyebrow. "Then she hit us, in our head..." Rarity mumbled. "What?! Let me see!" Skyler went closer to Rarity and me and checked our head, it stopped bleeding but it hurts a little.

Skyler tsked, "Why didn't you tell me?! Wait a sec, I'll just go and get our First Aid Kit." Skyler left us and went somewhere else. "I can't believe your own sister would do that to you!" Fluttershy said and looked at Rarity's head.