Chapter 1- New Girls

PS: there's a picture on top that I draw as the popular girl's looks. I'll put the cool girl's photo on the next chapter.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
At canterlot high it was just normal day, the popular girls was talking to each other mostly near the entrance/exit, the other girl with purple curly hair with a black stripe with white skin and crystal blue eyes was wearing a violet shorts with a spiky belt and a light blue diamond in the center while she was wearing a black jacket that is top on of her elbow and a violet shirt under while she wears a high heal looking shoes with a spike at the back and a metal or thing around in front and a headband with spikes on and bracelet with spikes and a necklace with spikes as well.

The other girl with light pink hair and a black stripe and a light blue green and yellow skin was wearing a darker pink jacket and a pink glitter shirt on a spiky belt as well and a darker pink skirt with a light glittery skirt under and a darker shoes that reaches to her knee and a metal thing in front of her shoes as well like the other girl, she also had three pieces bracelet on each of her arm in the color of lighter pink, and her hair tied up with spikes in the tie and a butterfly clip.

And the other one with purple skin and violet eyes and dark violet hair with light pink and light purple stripe with black stripe as well with her hair tied up in a magenta tie with six pointed stars and a necklace with spikes, she was wearing a violet jacket with silver circles around her collar while her jacket was zip closed and a magenta shirt on could be seen a bit and a dark violet pants with small dots that look like sparkles on sides and a violet belt with spikes on with it and a violet high cut knee shoes with a rounded black thingy with spikes that look like a bracelet but for her shoes and a spiky bracelet as well and a black gloves on with her fingers out and a small chain from her pants at the belt part.

Geez this girls must of love spikes, they were just talking when all of the sudden the door of canterlot high flung open causing all students to turn their heads except for the popular girls, there stood three girls.

The other girl had a pink curly hair with baby blue eyes and a pink skin, she was also wearing a pink jacket and a lighter pink shirt on with light blue glittery belt with a balloon in the middle and a lighter pink skirt and a pink shoes that reaches her knee with three light blue ribbons that look like a bat wing, with her hair tied up with a light pink tie with a ribbon on it too and two pieces light pink bracelet in each of her arm.

The other girl with blond hair and green eyes and a light brown skin with freckles in her chick, her hair was ties up at the end with a black tie and she was also wearing a brown hat and she also had a dark brown jacket and a green shirt on, she also had a brown belt with a blue short(ps: the color is like a pants color) and a darker brown shoes on just plane.

And the girl in the middle with light blue skin and magenta eyes and a rainbow hair that was tied up was wearing a light and a bit dark blue jacket and a white shirt under her jacket had some silver circles around her collar too but her collar was a bit small, she also had a bit dark blue belt with a red lighting bolt on the center and she also wear a light and dark blue pants with some small dots that also look like sparkles at both side and a light blue but also a bit dark high cut knee shoes, and she wears a light blue bracelets.

All other students look at them as they walk like a boss, the girl in the middle saw the popular girls talking to each other and not putting their attention on them, she signal her other friend with pink curly hair that was next to her to bump the purple girl just by looking at her, the pink girl nod and did what she was ask to do. When they reach them the pink girl bump the leader of the popular girls as she fell to the ground, the rest gasp. But the new girls continue walking until they were stop.

"Hey!" one of the popular girls said. "Yes?" the pink girl said turning a bit with only side view.

"Do you even realized what you've done?!" The white girl ask angrily. "Do we need to know why?" The blonde hair girl ask turning a bit as well.