Chapter 25- Sister V.S Sister

Twilight's POV~

I woke up in the shrieking voice of Clarity and Rarity downstairs. Shouting and they are too damn loud!

I'll tape their mouth later.

I went out of my bed and went to my bathroom and took a quick bath and prepared my self. When I was done I went down, only to see Clarity and Rarity arguing.

"I told you not to make a loud sound at morning! You know we're still sleeping!" Rarity shout at her sister.

"But I didn't know that my sound system could be that loud!" Clarity exclaim.

"But still! You should've lower the volume!" Rarity shout.

"Well sorry! Dear sister! I thought my room was sound proof so I higher the volume!"

"You should have ask me first before doing it!"

"Well you should've told me!"

"Sorry! I didn't know that was your Daily Routine in the morning! At least telling me!"

"Well sorry! My mistake! You didn't ask anyways!"

"You know I don't do asking especially when it comes to you, dear sister!"

"Oh really?! Well its fine, dear sister! My my! It's not my style on telling you what I do anyways!"

"Well well. Then that is just fair! Because, I don't care! Hmp!"

"Yeah I don't care either!"

"Yeah whatever! Dear sister! Just go and cook in the kitchen before it burns!"

The Cool And Popular Girls [ON HIATUS] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें