Chapter 16: Cherry Blossom Festival

It was spring and cherry blossoms were in full bloom. Their pink petals danced about in the air. And Sasuke couldn't get a certain someone out of his mind. He decided to call said person.

   Sakura's phone rang and she picked it instantly after seeing Sasuke's name.

   "Hello." Sasuke said into the phone.

   "Hey Sasuke-kun." Sakura replied.

  "Sakura, the weather, the season I can't stop thinking about you."

   "You're making me blush." Sakura said as she giggled lightly.

   "How about we go to the park to celebrate today. It's the Sakura festival after all."

  "Sure, when are we going?"

  "I'll start heading to your place now."

   "Ok I'll get dressed."

***
   Sakura wore a pink, knee length, spaghetti strapped top, and long black leggings. She put on her pink lip gloss, added a cute flower hair pin to her hair and was ready for her date.

  "Sakura, Sasuke's here to pick you." Mebuki yelled from downstairs.

  "Coming mom." Sakura yelled back. She quickly put on her sandals and ran down the stairs.

  Both of them left the house after saying good bye to Mebuki. They drove to the park.

***
At an unknown location, a woman with dull red hair and icy blue eyes in a yellow kimono patterned with red flowers paced around slowly.

  "I have raised you to always get what you want whenever you want haven't i? You're not on the same level with other people, you're above them and they're beneath you. So what exactly is stopping you from getting that boy you so desire?

   " Mother, I already have a plan. I just need people to assist me in carrying it out. "

  The Woman clapped her hands once and five men appeared from the shadows. "Take them."

  "Thank you Mother."

***
   After enjoying the festival, trying out different rides, winning several souvenir's, and eating lots and lots of candy. Sasuke and Sakura finally went home. Sasuke dropped her home before leaving for his own house.

  Some time later Sakura decided to go on a short evening walk. Taking her purse which had her phone and some other stuff.

  Sakura left the house and into the streets. She hummed a soft tune to herself completely immersed in her thoughts that she didn't notice someone sneak up behind her. Suddenly a wet handkerchief was pressed down on her nose. She fell asleep within seconds. Her attacker took her into a van and drove off.

***
   Hours later Sakura's parents had began to get worried about Sakura's whereabouts. It was already very late and she wasn't picking up her phone. Mebuki gave a call to the Uchiha residence to verify if she was there. But she wasn't.

   Hearing that Sakura was missing seriously put Sasuke on edge. He kept pacing about frantically. Sakura wasn't picking up her phone. Her parents had contacted all her friends but she was still no where to be found. Sasuke and Naruto had decided to make a little search. They drove to Sakura's neighborhood. And searched around for any clues that might lead them to Sakura.

   When Sasuke nearly tripped on something he looked at what it was and quickly identified it as Sakura's purse. Her phone was in it with over 50 missed calls and texts.

   "Sasuke, over here." Naruto called. Sasuke went over with the purse in his hand. Naruto held up a white handkerchief for Sasuke to see.

  "It reeks of Chloroform."

It didn't take them long to put two and two together.

   "Sakura's been kidnapped."