Chapter 7:A Little Warning.

it had spread round school how team nerd as they referred to it had found the bells only with the help of their beloved Sakura. Sasuke started getting more and more threats from sakura's fan boys telling him to stay away from their Sakura. But he paid no heed he didn't really care. Being the guy in school that everyone automatically hated wasn't cool.

He and Sakura actually became closer after the project, not up to friends but just close, like she came to him to explain some things she didn't understand in chemistry and maths kind of close.

   This kept going on and all the guys were envious of sasuke being close to Sakura, until they just couldn't keep their jealousy any longer they had to give Sasuke a little warning.

    School had closed for the day and Sasuke was heading home. He, Sakura and Hinata had just finished solving some physics problems. Naruto had gone home early and Hinata had left with neji her cousin and Sakura left with Ino. Leaving Sasuke to walk home alone. He could get a car of his own or a  driver to pick him up every time school closed but he didn't want to.

   As Sasuke walked down the nearly empty halls he didn't know that he was being followed by some guys. As soon as he came out of school he was suddenly held by the collar and thrown to a nearby wall, he had hit his head against the wall and was having a hard time getting himself together when someone's leg landed on his head and was pressing down. "well well well" came a voice who seemed to be the one with his leg on sasuke's head. "if it isn't the little nerd who thinks Sakura is his." Sasuke couldn't make out the face because his head was bent low, but he could certainly tell the owner of the voice. It was Yamachi Kurga. A guy with bulky build, tanned skin and dirty blonde hair held by a  head band, he was a huge bully and a  great nemesis to people like Sasuke. Sasuke took in a gulp, he already knew what was going to happen to him, since the entire gang was there. Isshin sota, satori gozu, and their leader Yamachi Kurga. It never ended well for any one cornered by those three.

    Sasuke knocked at the door of his home only for his mother who had opened the door to start bombarding him with questions of how and where he got such wounds.

   Sasuke winced in pain as his mother disinfected his wounds and put a bandaid on the more serious ones. "so little bro you were beat up at school by a bunch of bullies, why exactly?" "shut up nii-san, I already told you and mom bullies always pick on people, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. "but darling what if it happens again, should we send guards with you to school?"  "mom no! I'm perfectly fine the way I am. Don't worry, I'll stay away from possible zones if it makes you happy mom." "fine but, I don't want you getting hurt like this again.

   The next day at school Sasuke made up a Story about him falling from the stairs to cover up for his wounds and everyone believed it except for Hinata she was too smart to be fooled like that. So Sasuke ended up telling her the truth.

   Throughout the day Sasuke was avoiding Sakura and staying away from places he could bump into her. It didn't last long because she already found him in the library.

   "Sasuke care to tell me why you've been avoiding me all day?" Sakura asked startling him. Sasuke was surprised that Sakura had found him "I wasn't avoiding you, you just didn't see me." "I didn't see you, you've been hiding around school and.... Wait, how did you get those? Sakura was now focused on sasuke's bruised face. "uh I fell from the stairs at home." no you didn't oh god!! No wonder you've been avoiding me all day, they beat you up, I'm so sorry. " Sakura sat beside Sasuke with the most apologetic face she could muster.

  " you don't have to be sorry I kinda had it coming, I mean I've been hanging around the schools most popular girl, our statuses are different so don't be sorry. "
" Sasuke the truth is sometimes I get tired of all the attention I get. I actually want to be friends with you. You're smart, kind, nice, cute, and kind of a know it all. And that's the kind of friend I want, one that actually cares about school, people sometimes mistake me for the nonchalant towards school type of girl but I'm very much into books. " Sakura looked at Sasuke with a look with he couldn't decipher. Sasuke finally looked at Sakura again and started talking." so you think I'm a know it all." "I sure do you should have seen your self at the bell hunt, you were like" no do this not that "

  " oh well if it's friends you want we can be friends just don't try to change my social status." "yay so a handshake to our new friendship. Sakura said stretching out her hand." okay " Sasuke stretched out his hand and they shook

  " then I'll have to introduce you to my other friends Naruto and Hinata." what are they like Sakura asked. Well Naruto is noisy, loud, and stupid. I don't think that's nice to say of a friend. Sakura said. It's true. What about Hinata. Sakura asked again. She's quiet and shy but sometimes aggressive. So Sasuke-kun what are we going to do first as friends um eat at the cafeteria as a group, ooh maybe I can drive you home or...... Just act normal Sasuke interrupted. Okay bye I'll meet Hinata and Naruto tomorrow.

Sasuke :oh no

Sakura :what is it

Sasuke :were friends

Sakura :yeah why

Sasuke :your fanboys and the bullies will kill me  *faints *

Sakura :Sasuke-kun wake up, wake up.

Asura-chan :such a cute couple, see ya next chapter.