Chapter: 11 Finding An Uchiha

As Sakura went to look for sasuke's house on Saturday she took the address and left her house, she didn't quite know where she was going so she didn't take her car. She knew that sasuke's house was a street away from Naruto's. She took a look at the address again. District 57 or white district No. 21

   Sakura didn't quite get it, white district was where all the overly wealthy and each people built houses, maybe sasuke's parents could afford it.

   She kept walking till she got to the district, it lived up to its name. It was full of exotic houses, there was one larger than all. Sakura kept walking looking for number 21 but didn't find it and then she thought she had gotten lost so she called Hinata.

  I rang twice and Hinata picked up.

"hi Sakura "

" hi Hinata, I'm looking for sasuke's house and I think I'm lost. "

" are you in white district? "

" yes I am, but this place all looks way too expensive and I can't find a 21. "

" you're not lost Sakura, just keep going forward, you'll find it. "

" Okay thanks for the help Hinata, bye "

  Forward it is

   Sakura kept going forward, she saw 19, 20, 22 but no 21. She even passed the large house she saw earlier so she called Hinata again.
" Hinata, I still can't find 21"

" wait. Have you gotten to that really large mansion? "

" yeah, I passed it "

" oh no wonder, that is number 21, you already passed it look more closely. "

" Hinata are you serious "

" yes I am, you don't expect any less from the Uchihas "

   Sakura started going back and when she looked closely she really saw the number 21. Sakura hesitated as she went closer to the huge door, the place was like a castle. She hesitated some more and gulped before ringing the bell.

  " ding dong" was the sound heard. In a minute someone opened the door, it was a lady she looked like a maid.

  "yes may I help you?" the lady asked
   "um I'm Sakura, sasuke's classmate I heard he wasn't feeling well so I came to see him."
   "you're right he isn't feeling well so no visitors." the lady said firmly.
   "But I came this far and - -
" I'm sorry no visitors. " the lady said again. As Sakura was about to turn away another voice came from inside. " kimiko who's at the door? " 

   " just a girl looking for Sasuke sama I told her no visitors. Kimiko answered.

    You did well kimiko, now go and handle other things I'll take it from here."

   "yes ma'am."  kimiko bowed and left.

   "hey, miss wait." Sakura turned and went to the door. "um you called" Sakura said.

   "yes I did, I'm the head Maid here I'm Kira, nice to meet you."
  "I'm Sakura"

  "I'm sorry for kimiko's behavior, She's new here and was simply following orders" Kira said.

  "it's Okay." Sakura said.  "I understand that you are Sasuke - sama's friend and you want to see him, I normally only make an exception for a certain two but I'll make an exception for you too, come in." Kira said

   Sakura was glad she didn't have to go back, this Kira lady was nice.  "follow me I'll show you to his room." Sakura obediently followed Kira. Not only did the house look like a castle outside, it also looked like one on the inside, the sitting room was like a ball room with an exquisite design. The staircase was just as majestic. She kept following Kira till she stopped at a huge door. "just knock, he'll answer." Kira said and left.

   Sakura didn't think twice before she knocked.  "it's not locked."  she heard sasuke's voice from the other side of the door.

   She opened the door and found Sasuke wearing blue sweat pants and a white shirt without his glasses. He looked cute.

   "what do you want ni-san" Sasuke said not knowing who was at the door.

   "Sasuke-kun"

   "Sakura!!!" Sasuke was started and when he tried to get up he stumbled and fell on his butt. "ow that hurt" Sasuke said getting up and dusting himself.

"Sakura how did you get here? Err I mean come in" Sasuke said scratching the back of his head something he did when he was nervous.

     "Nice place you got here, by the way Hinata gave me the address. I was worried and didn't know where you lived."

     "Oh thanks for coming, I was kinda getting bored here. My mom won't let me leave the house."

     Sasuke offered Sakura some juice and listened to what she had to say about the stuff that happened recently in school. Then Sakura finally talked about the elephant in the room.

     "Sasuke, you're not wearing glasses and your family owns this million dollar mansion. Why don't you ever show it? If you did no one would dare bully you again." Sakura said

    "I thought of that Sasuke said but I don't like standing out, I prefer to just go to school and mind my own business. Even though my glasses are fake they're part of the effect. And although I get bullied I still enjoy school the way it is."

    Sakura nodded in understanding. Then looked around the room and saw some paintings. But one particular one caught her eyes.

   "Sasuke, why do you have a picture of me?"