chapter 13. New girl, New trouble

It was a new week, and everyone was back at school. Students were in their classes being rowdy and noisy while waiting for their teacher to arrive. 

    Twenty minutes later Kakashi finally arrived. " Ok settle down class, we have a new student today." That instantly got the students attention as they kept quiet and waited patiently for the student to show up.

   "You can come in now." Kakashi said. A girl walked in, she had this air of authority around her that seemed to intimidate people.

  "Introduce yourself and tell us something about yourself."

   She adjusted her red glasses " My name is Kimizuki Karin, I only make friends with people of my own class."

  Kakashi sweat dropped, another spoilt rich brat.
   "You can take Ami's seat over there since she's absent today.

   Karin and Sasuke gave each other glances which didn't go unnoticed by Sakura. Soon Karin was right in front of their desks.

  "Move wench."
Sakura looked at her in shock. "Excuse me?"
"You heard me, I don't like repeating myself."
"Oh I'm sorry. Sakura said with a mocking tone.
  "I was here first and if want me to leave make me!" Sakura said and slammed her palm on the desk.

  This attracted the attention of the whole class, kakashi had retreated to his corner. Suddenly Sasuke pulled Karin's hand and dragged her out of the class.

   "What do you think you're doing Karin?" He asked harshly.

  "I should be asking you that, why did you act like you don't know me, and who's that girl that dared to talk back at me? She better not be your girlfriend or I'll kill her."

  "Karin this is my school, I'm here to keep a low profile and have a normal highschool life."

  "Dressed up as a nerd that everyone teases? Sasuke, I came to this school because of you."

  "Enough Karin, just go back to your school and leave me alone. And if you hurt Sakura you'd have made me your worse enemy."

  Sasuke let go of her hand and walked back to class.

  Karin followed behind with her head hung low.

   "What was that about?" Sakura asked as Sasuke took his seat.
  "I'll explain later." Sasuke replied.

  "Ok so now that all the drama is over, open your maths textbooks to page 103 and do all the exercises there." The class immediately started complaining.

***
  School was finally over for the day and Sasuke and Sakura were heading towards Sakura's car.

  "So who's this Karin?"

  "She's my worse nightmare?"

  "Explain please."

Sasuke sighed. "Karin is the daughter of my dad's business rival. I always stay away from her, but she just clings to me with her weird obsession over me like I belong to her or something. Naruto and Hinata run from her. She's like a walking plague. So Sakura please just stay away from her, she is also extremely dangerous."

   "I hate girls like that, even with her attitude in class today. She thinks everyone else is beneath her."

  "So how about I go over to your place for a while, I'll call my mom. What do you say?"

  Sasuke simply nodded and got into the car.
   Soon they arrived at their destination.