Chapter 8:meeting the friends.

Sasuke didn't take his new found friendship with Sakura said seriously, in fact he didn't like being noticed. It was a Saturday which meant no school everyone including Sakura were going to meet at Naruto's house.

   Sasuke stopped in front of Naruto's house and knocked only to have Sakura open the door, everyone was already there except for him. Which meant he was late, now that didn't happen too often.  "ohayo uzumaki-san." Sasuke greeted Naruto's mother who was in the kitchen. Naruto was there, hinata was there, Sakura and ino were also there.

   Now the problem was since they all gathered what were they going to do. "oh let's go eat ichiraku Ramen." Naruto instantly suggested. "no way baka." Sasuke said to Naruto. "umm I say we go shopping." ino suggested. "good idea." Sakura supported. Don't you think so hinata chan. "w-well the m-mall is okay." hinata answered. What about you sasuke-kun. "I wanna go home. The mall it is Sakura said.

   At the mall Sakura and ino were doing some intense shopping and were also looking for clothes that would fit hinata. The girl was just too shy to pick a dress. They also picked some stuff for the boys, while the boys did what boys do best at the mall. Carry bags along the women.

   To the boys it was a long and stressful day, but to the girls there was nothing better than a full day shopping. They had gotten Sasuke some T-shirts and shorts which were mostly black and blue. Naruto had some shirts, a hat and a new pair of shoes, they were all bright orange. They took all the stuff that they bought to the cashier and Sakura was about to Pay for all when Sasuke snatched his bag away. "I'm not about to let a girl pay for my stuff." Sasuke said. "sasuke-kun swallow your pride and let me pay." Sakura said back. "I wasn't raised in such a manner Sakura. Sasuke dipped his hand in his pocket and paid for his stuff.

  " Sakura-chan even if your mad at Sasuke teme, you'll still pay for mine right. Naruto said from the back. "don't worry Naruto I'll pay for you. Sakura said in a soothing voice." yes in your face teme. I hope everyone is hungry because ichiraku is not too far from here. We could eat some Ramen. Naruto said in a very persuasive voice.

    In a few minutes they found themselves in ichiraku Ramen eating Ramen. "mmm I don't really like Ramen but this is good." Sakura said between slurps. Told ya Naruto said finishing his fifth bowl.

   They all went to different places throughout the day, then stopped at Naruto's place and from there went to their different homes.

   "sasuke-kun I haven't had so much fun in so long. We really enjoyed it, by the way want me to drop you home? Sakura asked.
  " no you don't need to, I'll find my way. "but Sasuke-kun it's dark and you can't walk home alone. Me and ino came together and I can't just abandon my friend now. Can I? Sakura persuaded. Okay you can stop using the friend card on me, I know it's dark that's why my brother is coming to get me. Sasuke said. "you have a brother, you never told me."  "I just did."  "smart-ass. Oh well we're leaving now stay safe bye.

Sasuke walked into the house with Naruto to wait for his brother. When Naruto suddenly spoke up." say Sasuke, Sakura-chan is kinda nice right. " " yeah she is. " the two boys kept discussing until a car horn interrupted them." that's my queue. "   Sasuke got up to meet his brother. He and Naruto said their byes before he went into the car.

   " so you went on a date with a girl. "  itachi asked." how many times do I have to tell you ni-san it wasn't a date, we all just went to different places. "Sasuke answered.

  " okay I'll stop asking just for now. Anyway the more good friends you have the better, mom would be overjoyed. Sasuke just sighed, it was going to be a long drive.

There is chapter 8

THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY OFF HOLD I WILL NOW BEGIN UPDATING REGULARLY.