Win!!

I woke up as early as possible cooked breakfast and waited for mama to get ready. I feel very sick and scared. Last day of the hearing in Court. I wasn't ready to face that hell of a man again I don't want to cry in front of him.
"Musrafa?!!" Yaya called from down stairs snapping me out of thoughts.
"Yes coming" I replied running down stairs with my kimono half worn.
"Hurry we are running late, where is mama?" He asked.
"Mama!" I called
"Am here" she replied slowly walking down the stairs looking stunning with her Ankara and lacce gown.
"Wow mama" yaya said
"Uhm, that's my mama" I hailed.
"Let's go there and take this man down" she said clapping her hands.

Court
"Miss Ummulkhairi Musrafa danjo"
"Mr Arif Abdullahi"
"Witness should be presented"
"My honor there is no witness to the scene but there is an escort" yaya replied.
"Sadiq Ada Bayero"
Sadiq  walked slowly to the box and started his statement.
Mama was saying her tasbhi while I silently say my ayatul kursiyu.
"I did escort her but  I didn't enter the office"
She asked me to wait out side which I did.
And and" he stammered.
My phone rang, my dad called. My mom had a minor accident.
I gasped" why didn't he tell me that!? "
That's was how it went cool bit not funny.
Mr arif was asked to step into the box while his lawyer was asked to present a witness.
"I have no witness your honor"
"Okay!! I admit it I did it" Mr arif said out of a bloom.
I was shocked my mouth was wide open as tears drop down my cheeks. The room was silent for a while as he continued speaking.
"I did it, an tired already do what ever you want to do with me"
"It was my first and last attempt, it didn't go the way I planned Alhamdulillah for that"
"Shege Dan iska!!" Mama shouted.
"Mama calm down" I said walking up to her.
"Alhamdulillah" we all chorused.
I can't believe this is happening. What came over him all of a sudden!?.
I watched as the police take him away, he was giving 3 more weeks in jail and community service for the whole weeks.
"Let's be going then" yaya said with a wild smirk on his face.
There is something.
"Yaya what did you do?" I asked
"What I should have done since" he replied.
I ignored him knowing he won't do anything bad and held mama's hand.
I can't wait to tell mubeena about this, my mom took us for an ice cream to celebrate.

Hajiya Maryam POV
"My secret can't be exposed" she said over the phone with a low key voice more like a whisper.
"Don't worry, the surgery will go the way you want it" a voice said over the phone.
"It better be if not kill him, if I don't have him nobody does!" She shouted disconnecting the call.
Its been 25 years now my hard work can't go in vain. I can't loose him and nobody would have him.

TB 25 years
Women chanting in their high pitched voice as it echoed around the house. Alhaji Muhammad gobir's wife has just given birth to her first son. The heir to his father's wealth. His mother's pride and father's saviour.
"Allah ya raya mana Muhammad" an old woman said. Alhaji elder sister.
"Ameen" hajiya safina replied.
"Yana bacci" she added.
"Hajiya Maryam kawo shi" she asked as Hajiya Maryam carelessly gave the baby to her.
"Hankali" Hajiya safina said.
Its been three hours since the ceremony began everybody was moving around and Hajiya safina was busy with the caterer's in the kitchen.
The baby was left with hajiya Maryam, mallam balkis and two more people in the room.
Three minutes later Hajiya Maryam faked a phone call saying Hajiya safina asked her to bring the baby down stairs. She went down stairs not noticed and ran out with the baby. She kidnapped the baby.
Hajiya safina went up stairs and asked for her child.
"Where is the baby!" She shouted.
"A woman took him saying you asked for him"
"Inalilahi, I didn't, she stole my baby!"
"Please calm down, she might be around"
They searched the whole house but couldn't find them.
"She took my baby!" Safina cried as her husband held onto her tight.
"Its okay" he said consoling her.
A birth ceremony turned out to be a death ceremony.
People gathered to cry with her some left the scene from the moment they knew what happened.
They searched for him for 25 years and still are.

Hajiya Maryam POV
I walked as fast as I could to the car and asked the driver to drive fast. My plan has worked. I am a barren and my best friend just gave birth to her first son. I have been married for good fifteen years nothing. Muhammad will be mine forever. I won't let anybody visit me till the next three month. I headed to the hospital to get him checked up and faked a blood test and certificate.
"Your son is SS ma'am" the doctor said.
"What?!, how comes?"
"That's what the result say, are you or your husband sickle cell Carrier's"
"Yes" I replied. I lied.
"Oh am sorry"
I walked back to the car rapping Ammar in my veil.
"Take me to my doctor " I ordered.
"Sure ma'am"
It was a 3 minutes drive NAD we arrived at the hospital my doctor owned.

"Please just give me anything that will make him be under my control" I said handing him over the baby.
"Here, use this on him everyday" he said handing me an syringe and a full packet of liquid dose.
"Is there any side effects?" I asked.
"Yes, he may act abnormal, but he will be fine after he turns 32".
" you mean it won't work if he turns 32?" I asked.
"Yes, but come with him every year for a surgery"
"Sure, I hope out plan work's" I replied heading out with Ammar rapped in my arm.

End of TB.

Phewww finally the truth is yet to be discovered.
Hajiya Maryam is a very wicked woman😈
Read to know what happens next to Ammar, don't forget to vote and share to your friends if you are liking the atory