Feelings

" Hi" I said waving to his face to get his attention because he was staring at me lost in thoughts. He acts just like a four year old boy. "Hi" he said rubbing his Head. "How are you?" I asked moving closer to him. "Am fine " he said biting his upper lip. "You don't look fine"I said in thought. "What's your name?" I asked trying to be nice. " Ammar" he said making a funny face that made me laugh.
"Okay" "Am Musrafa" I said placing my hand on my chest. Mus'''' rrr'' fahh'' he stammered. "Yes" I said laughing. "You like me?" He asked blinking his eyes. OMG he looks so cute and adorable. He looked at his friend and showed him a thumbs up .I turned to look at him shaking his head in sign of "NO". "Yes" I said not meaning it.

He moved closer to me trying to hug me and I slowly pushed him back." What are you doing? " I asked." You like me right?" "Yes, but you don't do that!"  I said trying to control my emotions. "You only hug your mom, dad, brothers, sisters.. Maybe" I said sounding like a primary school teacher.
"Okay" he said with his eyes filled with tears already. "Ohh Am sorry, I don't mean to shout at you" I said." Are you angry?" He asked. "No,I just want to go please". "Why?". " My mom is waiting for me". Mama will literally kill me if I get home. Its been 30minutes already.