surprise

I piped to see who it was." Ammar". What's he doing here!?. Alone. "Heyy" I said trying not to act weird. He smiled and didn't respond. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I want to see you" he replied smiling. I piped again to make sure he wasn't alone but he was. " Alone?" I asked." Yes" he replied. "Okay" I said. Did he follow me all the way here or what. We kept staring at each other for seconds." Am coming let me go get my brother " I said so I would go call yaya to escort him. "Okay" he said. I quickly ran inside to meet yaya still sitting on the sofa not on the dining table. "Yaya please come" I said "what is it?" He asked." Just come with me". "Okay" he said sluggishly sliding off the sofa.

We went outside with yaya to see nobody. Ammar is gone." What? Did you bring me out to show me the sky or what?" Yaya said." NO" I replied. " I wanted you to meet somebody ". " He is gone" I said feeling so guilty and sad.
"Okay,am off"yaya said. Probably going to his fifth girlfriend's house." Sani!?" I called out." How did you let him go?" I asked. ". He insisted on leaving". " Okay, I hope he gets home safely " I said thinking about him over and over again. "What a pity" sani said. "Yes". "May he recover soon" he prayed." Ameen" I replied.

I went in to take a shower, made dinner and sat down thinking maybe I should ask mama for his mom's number or just forget about him and go to sleep. But my mind wasn't at rest. I forced myself to mama's room. "Mama!?" I called out. "Yes". She replied switching channels on her TV. I didn't know why mama always like being alone, she had her own TV,fridge and always likes to be alone in her room.
"Do you have hajiya maryam's number?" I asked." What do want to do with it..is anything wrong?". " No, I just want to check on Ammar". My looked at me in a funny way and said " since when did you care about boys?" I laughed and said"Never". My mom laughed and handed me over her phone that was laying beside her." Here search for" Hajiya Maryam". "Okay mah". "Thank you".