They followed the floral trail to the dining room table. I walked in, "have a seat. Tonight I made baby back ribs," and sat it on the table. They started to follow me to help me, "sit down. This is my night to spoil."

They look at each other. I walk in carrying peas and carrots, "here are the baby peas and baby carrots. No, I did not do anything wrong. I wanted to make a special night for us, and afterwards we will meet our families for ice cream." I then carried in the potatoes and sat them on the table. "I made baby potatoes in butter sauce. Now let us eat."

I sit down and Brett started to pour wine, but I had already filled my glass with grape juice before they arrived." Then I hid the juice in the kitchen, so they would not suspect. Plus poured three glasses of ice water.

After dinner they insisted on clean up but all they had to do with the dishes was place them in the dishwasher since I had already cleaned up everything else. I then said, "let's go back to the table. I made desert. It is a Babe Ruth cake.

Brett sat at the table and said, "I thought we were going to get ice cream. ok you said you did not do something wrong."

Bryan set the cake on the table, "there are no special days today."

Brett replied, "what is going on?"

Bryan added, "if there is something you want? You know all you have to do is ask us. If we can we will get it for you."

Brett stated, "why the flower path, special meal, wine, music, meeting parents and present?"

I start to laugh, "eat your Babe Ruth cake and after we are done with desert you can open your gift." They started shoveling their cake in their mouth, "slow down and stop eating like an animal. I said when we are done and that includes me." Then I slowly start chewing my bite and swallow.

Then they opened their presents and said, "we got a shirt." Then they held the shirt up and read it. It said...

(Just in case Wattpad glitches and photo disappears it is a black shirt with white lettering. At the top is a crown and below it the shirt says, a. "I can't keep calm I'm going to be a daddy.")

I pull my sweatshirt off and under it is a pink tshirt that read soon to be mommy, "now put on your shirts. We are meeting our parents at the ice cream parlor in 20 minutes." They then snapped out of their dumb founded surprised look and swooped me up and started kissing me. Then said, "we're gonna be daddies." That is how they and our families found out that I was expecting.

I smile at that memory and I called out, "Breakfast is ready." I hear footsteps on the stairs and know they are coming. I dish out scrambled eggs, hash brown casserole, bacon, sausage, cinnamon rolls, and grits on a plate. I poured 3 glasses of orange juice, 2 coffees and 1 cup of tea. Just as Brett and Bryan came in carrying the pups. "I see they already have you wrapped around their fingers."

"You should not be making breakfast.  You only had them a week ago."

"I woke up excited today you both officially take over as betas. I wanted to make you a special breakfast."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.