25

....

Weeks had passed, and Soobin annoying y/n feels like a daily habit to both him and her. And by means of annoying, Soobin always do sweet things just like what suitors do. Sometimes, y/n thought why Soobin always making her hopes up.

y/n lethargically yawn while stretching her arms and legs once the
History subject ended as their History teacher went outside the classroom.

She looked at Amkae's desk, she had never seen Amkae in the past few days. And it's actually weird and strange. Since Amkae is always complete in attendance everyday.

"y/n!" Someone called her name outside the window, that voice is a bit loud making all of her classmates looked at that specific direction.

Her eyes widened when she saw Soobin waving his hands on her while smiling widely.

The girls became all wild, and admiring Soobin's visuals, and y/n is not aware that her blood already boiled up when she saw all the girls admiring Soobin.

She immediately stood up and ran outside her classroom to confront Soobin.

"Why are you here?" She asked almost whispering while pushing Soobin away from the window.

"Nothing, I just want to see you" Soobin said while smiling widely, his smiles almost hit his ears.

y/n's eyes widened because of what he said.

She felt her cheeks heating up, before Soobin can see her cheeks, she immediately covered her face using her left hand, while her right hand is pushing Soobin away.

"Shoo! I have class now, bye!" She rapidly said, as she ran towards the room with her redden cheeks.

Meanwhile, Soobin was still standing there confusedly.

"Beomgyu said it will make her blush--- pshh. that scammer." Soobin clenched his fist in mixed of anger and shame. He immediately run to his classroom to scold Beomgyu.

........

The most awaited part of every students, the bell rang meaning it's break time.

When y/n went outside of her room, she felt a bit excitement. Whether she admit it or not, we all know that's because she will be seeing Soobin again.

But instead of Soobin, she saw Beomgyu waiting for her outside.

"Where's Soobin?" She asked immediately once she reached Beomgyu's direction.

Beomgyu squinted his eyes, since y/n commonly say Soobin's name everyday. Like he thinks that y/n would never end a day without her saying his name.

"I think he went in the faculty room with our classmate" Beomgyu answered unsurely, while starting to walk towards the cafeteria.

So y/n had no choice but to follow her brother.

"Really? Soobin is getting a new friend ain't he?" y/n proudly said while smiling, thinking about how Soobin suddenly changed in that span of couple of months.

"Yeah. But I think she's just flirting with Soobin" Beomgyu said while shrugging, and he's unsure again this time.

y/n's eyes squinted in confusion, "what? She?"

"Yes. Our class' muse, I think she's trying to hit on Soobin" Beomgyu shrugged.

y/n suddenly stopped walking which made Beomgyu stopped walking too and looked at her, confusion and puzzled clearly shown in Beomgyu's eyes.

"Why are you stopping? C'mon! Let's eat, I'm hungry!" Beomgyu blurted out while pulling y/n towards the cafeteria.

"You go first. I'll go get Soobin" y/n said while pushing Beomgyu's hand lightly away from her.

Beomgyu looked at her, with what-the-hell-are-you-doing-witch? look.

"Just go!! Pshh" y/n shrieked, while turning her back around and went the opposite way.

making herself look cooler and as if she had nothing in her mind right now. Not making it obvious that she's a bit anxious when she heard that Soobin is now with a girl.

Beomgyu looked at her, with a smirk formed on his lips,

"She's making it too obvious pshh" Beomgyu muttered while a small chuckle came out from his lips, then turned his back around to face the cafeteria.

........

When y/n already reached the faculty room, she opened the door only to find out that no students were inside that room, only teachers and staffs.

She bowed politely when all of the teachers looked at her confusedly. Then slowly closed the door.

"Where is he?" She frantically mumbled while roaming her eyes around just to find Soobin.

Until she heard some few laughs and talks coming from behind her, so she immediately turned her back, and there he saw Soobin laughing with his classmate.

The way her heart feels like it was stabbed immensely, her shoulders went all down. Seeing how Soobin laughed with that girl just by knowing her today.

When infact, it took her a few weeks or months just to make Soobin laughed.

Soobin stopped laughing and walking when his eyes caught y/n staring at them.

"y/n! Here!"  He called her.

"I have a new friend! You see! I made a new friend here! Her name is Meoli!" Soobin greeted, introducing his new friend to y/n.

(ps: Meoli, short for Geomeoli 거머리, meaning "Leech" in korean)

(A/N: after a bitch, we need a leech)

y/n saw how Soobin smiled at her, and it made her blood even more boiled up to her nerves.

"Yah! Choi Soobin!" She shouted, not paying attention whether the other students are now looking at them.

Her hand molded into a fist while she's on her way towards them.

Once she finally reached them, she immediately held Soobin's hand which made him caught off guard, even making his cheeks blush crimson red.

"I am his girlfriend. Back off"

.......