11

.....

few days had passed and Amkae is still determined to get Soobin so she kept befriending y/n to get close to Soobin as well.

Innocent y/n had the hint, but she prefer not to think about it.

"I really really like Soobin. He's so tall and handsome as hell (A/N: he's so bad, but he does it so well hehehehehe co-swifties wer u at?)

y/n looked at Amkae when she suddenly appeared beside her, even sending away the real owner of that chair she's sitting at.

She must have like Soobin that much she thought while staring at Amkae who's now seems to be daydreaming about Soobin because she's looking up while her chin rested on her palm.

"y/n! Can you set up me and him on a date?" Amkae asked excitedly, her ears almost clapping in excitement.

y/n's eyes widened, even pointing to herself cluelessly.

"M-me?" She asked,

"Yap! Please? Can you do it for your friend? For me?" Amkae asked while giving y/n the cutest smile she could ever give and she thought no one will resist to.

y/n looked away, not because she's blushing out of her cuteness but because she's kinda cringing a lot.

"Ahh hehehe.... I'll try"

........

After class, y/n quickly went to Soobin's room and found him waiting outside while leaning on the hallway's railings.

Soobin saw her, so he immediately smiled and waved his hand to greet her.

She suddenly stopped walking when the world suddenly slowed down while Soobin is waving his hand on her.

It was her first time seeing his genuine smile and he looked a lot more cheerful now compared before.

"y/n!" He called her once he reacher y/n.

y/n suddenly snapped herself out when she realized she've been spacing out and staring at his smile the whole time.

"Where's my brother?" y/n suddenly asked, while looking away even cursing herself internally for staring at Soobin for almost a minute.

"He has a meeting. He said we can go home first" Soobin uttered.

y/n only nodded, while mouthing 'oh'. But then she remembered she have something to ask Soobin about.

"Wait! Soobin!"

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to go on a date?" y/n asked cheerfully, while clasping her hands, hopeful that Soobin might agree.

his eyes suddenly became widened, he even back off for a moment when he felt his cheeks heating. Like he never felt like this way before, only now.

But as the numbest woman of all time, y/n didn't noticed it at all.

"H-huh? Me?" Soobin asked, cursing himself for stuttering infront of her.

"Yes! With Amkae!" y/n declared, even smiling widely hoping it will make Soobin agree.

That really made Soobin's hope de-escalate from 10 to 0.

His smile faded, and he became the expressionless guy again.

"What do you say?" y/n asked, still hopeful. Still wearing that smile which made Soobin more irritated.

Soobin's mouth opened and he was about to speak, but then someone called y/n which made him stopped from speaking and looking at that guy who called her.

"y/n!" Yeonjun called from behind, waving his hand while running towards them.

Geez, my hair looks like a broom today! No!!!! Y/N screamed in her mind while brushing her hair using her hands.

"H-hi yeonjun!" She greeted back while smiling widely, her smiles almost touched her ears.

"Beomgyu's on a meeting right now. He said I should go with you" Yeonjun spoke when he finally reached y/n.

"I can walk her home... you! Shoo!" Soobin said while shaking his hand infront of Yeonjun's hand as if he's shooing away y/n's crush.

her eyes widened because of what he did, she even saw Soobin pushing away Yeonjun lightly.

"Ha-ha, this friend of mine is so funny ain't he?" Y/n said while laughing awkwardly, even tip toeing just to wrap her right arm around Soobin's neck.

"You can go with us Yeonjun!" She said as a wide smile crept on her face.

If ever, this is the first time he can go walk together with Yeonjun. She will never let this chance pass.

........

The three of them are just walking all the way home, Soobin's on y/n's right, Yeonjun's on y/n's left.

The silence can be the death of y/n, so she immediately think of a topic right after.

"Soobin's having a date this coming saturday" y/n opened a topic, while looking up at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun looked down at her then looked at Soobin.

"Really? Wow, to whom?"

"To Amkae!"

"Whoa.... Y/N! Do you want to go on a date too? Let's do a double date!" Yeonjun asked cheerfully, while his smile is getting real bigger.

y/n's eyes widened and her heart soon beats faster in excitement.

"w-wah, do you mean it----"

"I never said that I will go on that date" Soobin quickly interrupted their moment when he suddenly said those words that made y/n very disappointed.

Her dream to go on a date with Yeonjun will forever be just a dream.

"What a bummer.... anyways, y/n, we can go on a date! Just me and you" Yeonjun muttered nervously and shyly, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. Even biting his lower lip, nervous on what y/n's answer gonna be.

y/n's eyes could never get any bigger when she heard what he said.

she was about to open her mouth and more than ready to agree on Yeonjun's suggestion, but Soobin stopped walking and held her wrist to stop them from walking too.

"Fine. I'll go on that freaking date."  Soobin forcedly yelled, even tweaking his hair out of frustration.

........