18

.....

"And that's how our tragic story end..."
Soobin ended, as a blot of sadness and pain clearly shown in his eyes.

y/n was still shock because of what he tailed to her, too much of a drama to the point she never know if she will believe it or not.

Soobin didn't told her that she was the girl he's talking about, he didn't even told her that Yeonjun killed her in her past life. To top it all, y/n is still clueless.

"Ei--- what happened to your brother then?" y/n asked confusedly, wanting to know what happened next.

Soobin let out a deep sigh before answering,

"He killed himself too..... for he was guilty to what he have done."

y/n's eyebrows narrowed, as she thought that the two brothers are too dumb to kill themselves just for a girl, when infact they should live and forget what happened, and his brother needs to rot in jail for what he have done instead of running away from the crime he had made.

"Then why did you killed yourself? You're not the one to blame." y/n muttered, while shaking her head.

"I am.... because I didn't saved her.... I was late"

She rolled her eyes pathetically, thinking that killing himself is not the solution to it, but somehow, she can't do anything about it since it already happened.

"Is this girl too beautiful to the point two handsome boys are chasing her and even killed themselves?" y/n asked annoyingly, even imagining how beautiful that girl is.

"Haha, yes, she's beautiful" Soobin said, chuckling.

She looked to her left just to see Soobin laughing, while his white teeth is clearly visible, his eyes are smiling nearly disappearing while he's laughing.

Are Demons really this handsome? She asked herself while admiring Soobin's laugh.

But then she realized she should stop staring at him, since it might scare him and thought she's a crazy human being seeing the most handsome laugh for the first time.

"A-ahh... anyways, I'm just wondering, why are you so dumb--- I mean why are you all so innocent with things in this world? When infact, you lived normally before?" y/n asked confusedly while looking at Soobin, anticipating for his answer.

"I lost most of my memories, I only remember how and why I died, and the reason why I made a sin.... in short, we're being punished, the fact that all we can remember is our sin, make us feel like we're all rotting in hell" Soobin explained, and with that, expressionless Soobin appeared again.

And now, y/n regretted the fact that she had asked that question. Because the mood suddenly changed and went down.

"she's fine now...." Soobin suddenly uttered out of nowhere which made y/n's forehead creased in confusion while looking at him.

"She?"

"Yes. The girl in the story... she's fine now.... I'm protecting her, and making her safe all the time. So you don't have to worry about her" Soobin concluded while an assuring smile crept on his face.

She looked away and tried to avoid staring at Soobin when he suddenly smiled, her heart starts beating so fast she can't control it.

"Do you know her? Do I know her? Did she born again?" Y/n asked cluelessly.

Soobin kept smiling, then nodded as an answer.

"You're close with her honestly" Soobin replied back while shrugging, even a small chuckle came out from his lips.

y/n's eyes widened because of that.

Perhaps.... is he talking about Amkae? She thought while looking down, thinking highly suspicious that it might be really her so called 'friend' named Amkae.

"Is it Am----" she didn't finished what she was about to say, when they both looked at the door when they heard Beomgyu shouting outside the room.

They both ran towards the door and opened it, revealing her brother, Beomgyu running away from her mother while their mom are throwing few slippers and pillows.

Y/n almost got hit, but Soobin pulled her away, to make her parry.

"You pervert! Come here and let me show you how painful you can get from watching malicious videos!!" Their mom yelled as she threw again another slipper that hit Beomgyu's forehead, making him frown.

"ouch huhu, mom! I'll never watch again! Promise! Just stop--- AHHHH!!!" Beomgyu ran as fast as he can so that he can get away from his mother.

y/n just laughed seeing her favorite scene in a live and free show.

Soobin was about to walk away, but y/n stopped him by holding his wrist

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'll stop mom. I'll help Beomgyu" he said in a robotic tone.

y/n heave a deep sigh of disappointment while shaking her head a no.

"Let them. Beomgyu deserves it" she explained while controlling her laughter.

And as expected, Soobin nodded and followed what she said like a child following his mother's rule as he went back beside y/n and just watched their mom chasing Beomgyu.

y/n shifted her eyes up to see Soobin, and found herself smiling.

This demon is not so bad at all...

...........