13

y/n stared at the notebook in front of her-partly in fascination and partly in horror

y/n stared at the notebook in front of her-partly in fascination and partly in horror. Just by looking how much mathematical equations that she needs to solve for her homework makes her want to puke and just give up to whatever she dreams of after studying.

"I hate math" she snorted while digging her face onto her notebook, forcing her eyes shut.

While drowning into her own thoughts, starting to dream about what it feels like to be rich without even studying suddenly interrupted when someone knocked from the door which made her sit up straight and looked back to whoever was knocking, "Come in"

Although Soobin already said that this room was finally her own room, she still have this sense of shame to say that it's really hers'. So as much as she badly wanted to put posters all over the wall of her favorite male actor and idols, she couldn't, since it's still Soobin's house and it's not humanely for her to do whatever she wants in this room.

The door opened slowly, as it revealed the two young men peeking inside her door while looking at whatever she's doing.

"ahm, y/n?" Huening Kai called her while shyly smiling at her.

She stood up and turned her back to face them as she looked at them confusedly, 'hmm?"

"C-can you buy us some ice cream outside? Soobin won't let us go outside the house" Huening Kai shyly begged as he pouted when he remembered how Soobin blocked their way out of the house for them to not escape.

y/n's eyes squinted even more confusedly as she asked, "Why?"

"Because he thinks we will kill random people again outside---"

"A-ahh! what he meant was, Soobin thinks that we're just going to have fun outside this house" Taehyun stuttered while elbowing Huening Kai secretly to make him shut up.

y/n looked at them with disbelief, as they started getting all sweaty at the sight of her getting suspicious about their actions. But soon enough they breathe heavily once y/n nodded as a response while getting her jacket from the cabinet and wearing it. "In one condition"

They both stopped smiling when y/n suddenly threw a notebook towards them, and thankfully, Huening Kai caught it.

"Answer those math equations. I need that tomorrow" she said as a smile grew mischievously on her face, she quickly run towards the door and run outside before closing it and leaving the two young boys speechless and had no choice left to do but to take the notebook and answer her homework.

.......

After buying icecreams for the two boys who are seemingly craving for it, y/n is now walking down the street while holding a plastic that has four icecream inside. Two icecream for the two boys, one icecream for her and one for Soobin.

She haven't really do much in the house ever since she moved there, they are partly doing all the works and chores. Even sometimes, Soobin is helping her whenever he sees her tired and having a hard time on doing something. Maybe an ice cream isn't enough for all the good deeds Soobin did to her, but we all know that anything that came from y/n, Soobin will eventually treasure and love it.

It's nearly getting dark, she walked in faster pace than usual as she don't want Soobin to notice that she's still outside when it's getting dark. While she's walking closer to Soobin's house, she saw someone standing in front of the house's gate, looking at the big luxurious house upon him. Or pretty much to say, he's obviously scanning the whole house with his eyes.

y/n run towards him and approached the guy without hesitation, "Ahm mister! Do you want to come inside?" She asked politely while smiling at him.

The man seemed so shocked to see her approaching him in an instant and without even him noticing it. He turned his back around to face her, as she took a step backward at the sight of the man wearing black hoodie and a black mask. Obviously hiding himself.

y/n felt that the atmosphere seems a bit off, she looked at the man straight into his eyes, and asked him, "Who are you?"

"Is this Choi Soobin's house?" The man asked with his low voice.

Her eyes squinted as soon as he mentioned out Soobin's name as if he was some old friend of him. "y-yes" she doesn't even know why she stuttered, her mouth dried at this very moment as she started to shake in fear.

"Can you do me a favor?" the man asked pleasingly, looking straight into his eyes that made her gulped.

"What is it?" she asked, somehow, she's enough proud of herself that she managed to not stutter at this situation where in a creepy weird guy is now infront of her, asking for some favor even if she doesn't even know him.

"Tell him that I visited... you know, just checking out something that was originally mine" he said, although his lips is being covered by a mask, she could tell that he's smirking while looking at her from head to toe that made her heart beats faster.

The man suddenly walked passed her, even bumping into her shoulder on purpose, that made her look at his back while he walked away from her.

She didn't noticed how much her hands are shaking in fear right now, and how much her knees feeling the peak of its own weakness as she encountered some mysterious guy just a few seconds ago.

When the man is already gone out of her sight, she turned her back to face the other side, almost about opening the gate but suddenly, her eyes widened when a handkerchief suddenly was used to cover her lips and nose. It was none just an ordinary handkerchief, she was forced to smell something that was sprayed on that handkerchief that made her felt dizzy until her eyes closed shut unconscious.

..........