04

carrying y/n's light body inside Soobin's house, the two young demons behind him was amused and shocked to how spacious and pleasantly looking Soobin's luxurious house that is almost like a mansion

carrying y/n's light body inside Soobin's house, the two young demons behind him was amused and shocked to how spacious and pleasantly looking Soobin's luxurious house that is almost like a mansion. "Is this yours?"

"Didn't you just saw me opening the door and walking inside it?" Soobin said nonchalantly while slowly and carefully putting the unconscious y/n on the wide sofa of his living room.

"yeah, but I mean, did you used your powers to build and buy this?" Taehyun is still amused at how well looking the inside and even the outside of the house, it's very well concrete and built, but it does look like lonely to live in since there is nothing much color but white and black.

"No. I graduated in college, eventually got a nice job then became rich" Soobin uttered, not really caring about how the two of them was shocked to see his house. stretching his  arms and back, he walked towards the two that made both of them got intimidated because of him.

"Look, I don't have any much time today. Wake her up now" Soobin commanded while gesturing them to put out the spell they made to y/n to wake her up.

"aren't you a demon too? You can wake her up by yourself!" Huening Kai said while pointing the sleeping y/n on the sofa.

Soobin's face became blank, which made the two younger fear him even more, "Your curse, your spell. Whoever among you put the curse on her, will be the only one who can remove it"

Living being a demon for almost a hundred years now, ofcourse he knew how demon rules works. The two seemed so lost and do not know how their powers works, and Soobin can tell that these two are maybe new to it.

"We will remove it... but in one condition" Soobin's eyes squinted when Taehyun suddenly made a deal out of nowhere, Soobin crossed his arms and impatiently asked, "what is it?"

"Let us live here"  Taehyun said, that even Huening Kai was shocked to hear him making such a deal with a demon superior than them.

Soobin looked at Taehyun, as well as Huening Kai who's now eyes widening at the thought of it. Soobin was having a second thought, but he couldn't complain and ignored his deal since y/n could never get awake if he didn't agreed with it.

"What are your sins?" Soobin suddenly asked, putting out a question that made them perplexed.

"what do you mean?"

"you became a demon because of the thing you did before you died... what is it?" He asked again.

Huening Kai and Taehyun looked at each other as if they are talking to each other just by staring. Until Huening Kai heave a deep sigh of disbelief and said, "We killed a person"

Soobin's eyebrows raised, just by looking at them, they looked just like him who died at a very young age. Confused at the reason why they killed someone accidentally or in purpose, he asked, "What happened?"

Taehyun looked down, clenching his fist in anger as they both knew it was only an accident and they weren't really supposed to died and killed someone that time.

"We were drunk that time, because our friends made us drink something that we thought was only a juice but it seems like they put something in it that made our mind and eyes blurred in malfunction" Huening Kai looked down while explaining.

"Then we have no choice but to drive home. But when we're in the road, m-my eyes suddenly became blurry that all I can see was the lightning contemplating in darkness. Until I hit a girl" Taehyun added while balding his hands into a fist of regret and anger.

Indeed, being a demon is a punishment just by thinking and remembering how your sin happened. It is suffocating in a way, an unidentified pain that they are feeling up until now and forever.

"Taehyun was about to get out of the car to look if she's okay. But I stopped him... I was scared that we will be rotting in jail after that accident. So I managed to convinced him to just let her be there, plus someone witnessed it. A-and we can't just risk our selves with that, we're graduating that time" Huening Kai said while looking all down in despair and demise.

Karma hits them differently, in a way of waving to their own death. "And then we got away with it, but minutes after that we bumped into something and eventually died"

"and until now, we're still being punished. We were cursed to be with each other eternally, not leaving one behind or else we will faced hell, again." Taehyun ended, at the thought of their own accidental death, they badly wants to cry. But the moment they became a demon, although they wanted to cry, no tears are able to fall down.

Soobin was astonished to hear their story, and now he finally understands why they are always besides each other.

He looked down at the girl who's now peacefully sleeping, none other than y/n herself. Remembering how she died, he was in his worst that time and waited for her for a very long time to see her close like this. It's something he should be thankful for, that once again, destiny let them meet each other.

But then realization hits him, he remembered how y/n died in her past life. She was hit by a raging car and eventually got hit and run. And this time, he had the hint.

"You said it was a girl you hit, am I right?" he asked, still looking down at y/n.

"y-yes... why?"

"your car was black and it happened 40 years ago..." the two became confused on why Soobin knew that all.

Soobin was just looking at y/n all this time that he finally connected all the dots and finally solved the missing puzzle of the biggest mystery of his whole life ; who killed her before? It was none other than these two young boys who eventually killed her by accident.

Taehyun and Huening Kai was scared to see how Soobin's veins were seen after clenching his fist and terribly shaking in anger. "Yes... it was 40 years ago"

Soobin finally got the answer he wants, he shifted his eyes to the younger ones, with red flames in his eyes that everyone should be scared of. "You two killed her."

......