13

a/n: Italic sentence are flashback or thoughts

.....

And this is what he got for interrupting y/n and Yeonjun's date....

Soobin's face is pure of wounds and bruises, blood dripping out of his wounded lips.

"Pshh." I groaned in frustration while sitting down beside him and putting the first aid kit above the table.

"What a weak demon" I mumbled while pulling out a tissue to clean his wounds and even shaking my head in disappointment.

"I'm not weak! He's just... too strong" Soobin said, word by word decreasing the volume of his voice.

I couldn't help but to laugh whenever I remember him killing anybody with his bare hands, yet he can't even threw a punch on Yeonjun's face.

"Yah! CHOI Y/N!" My eyes got even more widened when I heard someone calling my name in raging anger tone.

I looked at my right, and saw Soobin glaring at me while ragingly walking towards our direction. Then that moment, I realized Yeonjun's still on top of me.

I was about to push Yeonjun away so that I can finally stand up freely, but then Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's collar and pull him up.

Threw punches over here, threw punches over there, threw punches everywhere.

"Pfft. BWAHAHAHAHA" i bursted out laughing once I remember again what happened.

Yeonjun's avoiding every punches Soobin threw, even blocking it with his arms. But Soobin can't even block Yeonjun's fist.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny" Soobin annoyingly said while rolling his eyes on me.

Well, that's better than always having an expressionless face.

"Anyways! Why was he on top of you!? Are you two doing something beyond the limits? Or he's trying to rape you----- AHH!" He groaned in pain once I purposely press the tissue on his lips to stop him from speaking.

"Ofcourse not! It was just an accident anyway" I mumbled while gently cleaning his wounds again.

I can even feel his breathing because our faces our only centimeters away. But I think he don't mind it at all. This demon is too innocent.

"Pshh. I thought you were doing something" okay forget what I said, he's not innocent.

"How did you know things like that huh!? Who taught you!?" I exclaimed, still concentrating on cleaning his wound.

Geez, this kid's handsome.

"Beomgyu and I once watched something---- AHH! That hurts!"

"What!?" My eyes widened while my body suddenly froze in shock because of what he just answered.

I knew it! I shouldn't have trust Beomgyu befriending Soobin!

I tried to calm my self down, by putting down the tissue and breathing in and out.

"From now on, don't you ever dare go inside Beomgyu's room, okay? Even when he told you so! Got that?" I blurted out, while I sounded like a mom talking to her child not to watch any malicious videos.

And to surprise me, Soobin just nodded as if he's an obedient child of mine.The way he stared at me, would I still believe that this guy is as bad as a demon?

I looked away before he got the chance to fixate,hex or hypnotize me. I pulled out another tissue to go back again at cleaning his wounded cheeks and lips.

"Why did you fought with Yeonjun anyway?" I asked while gently pressing the tissue on his lips.

He winced when he suddenly felt the stinging sensation on his wounded lips.

"Because I thought he's hurting you"

"And what is it to you if ever he's really hurting me?" I asked while a small chuckle came out from my lips.

"I hate it" Soobin said out of nowhere, which made me looked at him in his eyes, but he's now looking down as if he's trying to avoid my gaze.

"I hate it whenever someone tries to hurt you. And....." he hanged for a moment just to look at me straight in the eyes.

"i hate it when you show him how beautiful your smiles are. When infact, you don't even show it to me when we're alone together. " i didn't realized that i'm pressing real hard on the tissue I was holding making Soobin winced again, and even move away his face out of pain.

My eyes widened when I realized what I have done, so I immediately put down the tissue and touched his face to look very closely if I made his wound worst.

"Are you okay? I-i'm sorry!" I apologized while looking closely at his lips.

"I-it's fine" Soobin said then gently pushed me away from him, which made me looked at him and saw how red his cheeks are.

"Soobin, can you please do me a favor?" I asked him in a mild but serious tone, he seemed to went serious too since I saw how he's eager to listen to what I'm about to say.

"What is it?" Soobin asked me.

"stop fighting with anybody, stop hurting them, stop killing" I know it sounds impossible because he's a demon, killing and hurting is his nature.

anyways, I'm not even surprise if he says no to me.

"Okay. Soobin won't hurt anybody from now on" I blinked when I suddenly heard Soobin saying those words, even smiling assuringly and as if he's saying that I should trust him more further.

I don't know either, but that made me smile and nodded. Tho I am still on a puzzle why I'm trusting a demon this easily.

......