09

....

y/n was just inside her room, locking herself in for she have many homeworks to do that needs to be finished tonight because it's supposed to be pass tomorrow morning.

"Finally!" She yawned when she finally finished all of her works. She was stretching her arms and knees when she felt a bit thirsty.

So she quickly stood up and walked outside her room

While walking downstairs, her eyes caught Soobin sitting on one of the benches in their veranda, she was about to ignore him, but then she found herself walking towards him and sitting beside Soobin.

"Why are you still awake?" y/n asked once she sat beside him.

"Oh wait-- do demons sleep too? Does your conscience bug the hell out of you while you're sleeping?" y/n asked curiously while looking rubberneck at Soobin.

She suddenly stopped speaking and looked away when Soobin suddenly glared at her.

"Pshh..." she heard Soobin's annoyed tone, so she took a glance at him only to find out that he's still looking at her.

They both looked away, surprised at the sudden eye contact. A moment of silence came in between.

"Those girls you are with earlier...." Soobin started speaking, decided to break the silence.

"Hmm? You mean Amkae and my classmates?" y/n asked while smiling full teeth.

Soobin just nodded, without even looking at her.

"Becareful, okay?" Soobin warned, while turning his head to his left so that he can see y/n.

She just stared at Soobin's eyes. And after few seconds, she just nodded in response tho she's not going to lie that what Soobin said made her confused.

"What about you? Did you made friends today?" y/n asked, changing the topic which made Soobin looked away again.

"Is that necessary?" Soobin asked, and ofcourse he's still wearing that infamous expressionless face of his.

y/n suddenly stopped at her position once she realized what Soobin said. She's trying to force Soobin to have friends in his second day, when infact she don't have any until now.

"You still have to make friends you know, don't be like me" y/n uttered weakly as she awkwardly laugh making the whole atmosphere silent.

"You don't have friends?"

"Yeah. Sadly."

"Am I a joke to you?" Soobin asked while pointing at himself, it couldn't be determine if that's a thing you could laugh of or not because he's still expressionless.

Soobin made y/n smiled just by saying those words even if he's not showing expression.

"I'm your boyfriend, right?" Soobin asked,still pointing at himself.

y/n looked away when her heart suddenly beats faster when Soobin said that innocent phrase.

Soobin do not completely understand what he's saying, and that made y/n's heart even more flutter.

"Y-yeah" Soobin would never know how much it came so much impact to y/n.

"But you said I'm your friend, right? Can I ask you something?" y/n asked,changing the subject.

Soobin just nodded without even smiling or showing eagerness to listen to what she's going to say.

"I saw you killing with a knife. Don't you have powers on your own?" y/n asked confusedly, reminiscing what happened that night, but immediately wiped it away when she suddenly remembered the bloody dead guy.

"I had.... but I'm cursed" Soobin answered while looking down and heaving a deep sigh of disappointment.

y/n's eyes squinted, "What? What do you mean?"

Soobin cleared her throat, and breathe out again before answering her question.

"I'm a human before, just like you. I was cursed since I don't kill people much often when infact demons have to kill more than 5 person a day. I only kill 1 per day, and I only kill bad people, those who had sinned" Soobin explained which made y/n more confused.

"Wait what!? You're a human before?"

"Pshh, just like angels, they became a human too, eventually died and been an angel."

"Then you died? How?"

"Good people go to heaven and eventually be an angel. Bad people go to hell, and eventually be a demon." Soobin explained once again, now, y/n seems to understand it all.

"So you're bad?" y/n asked while looking at him from head to toe.

because in all fairness, Soobin doesn't look bad at all. Except for having that creepy aura and all black suit, his face doesn't show evilness. Or atleast that's what she thought.

"No."

"Then why did you became a demon?" y/n asked.

Soobin went back to being an expressionless guy, he turned his head on his left and glared at y/n.

"Why do you have so many questions!? I'm starting to get irritated. And when I'm irritated, I kill." he said while his eyes are starting to get red.

y/n just raised an eyebrow at him and rolled his eyes pathetically.

"Ew, you just said you only kill bad people, i'm not bad at all! Ain't I?" y/n muttered, even giving her best to show her cutest smile and gaze ever.

Soobin glued his eyes only to y/n's face. He blinked, and when he realized he had been staring at her for the whole time now, he immediately looked away.

"A-anyways, w-why did you died? And you said you're not bad, but why did you became a demon?" y/n asked again,since she felt a bit awkward after making a cute face infront of Soobin.

"Because I did something very bad before I die...." he said, while looking away.

"what is it?"

"I killed myself."

.........