21

y/n searched for every plastic bags Beomgyu gave her once he finally bought everything amidst her menstruation to look for napkins

y/n searched for every plastic bags Beomgyu gave her once he finally bought everything amidst her menstruation to look for napkins. She had already searched and scanned every plastic bag but none of them shows sign of the thing she needed.

Until her hand touched a soft packaging that was under the unnecessary things Beomgyu bought, and so she took it as she thought it was none other than the napkin she needed. But much to her disappointment, the soft pink packaging she touched is none other than a pack of wet tissues that Beomgyu mistook as a pack of napkins.

"Aish! Beomgyu-yah!!! These aren't napkins!!!"  She yelled, wanting to hit Beomgyu as much as she can with the wet wipes she's holding for making her blood boiled in anger.

Thankfully, she finally drank some medicines to clench her pain brewing inside her stomach so it wasn't much of a hindrance to her now. However, she couldn't take the slimy liquid between her inner thighs whenever she moves. She definitely need to change now.

She stood up from her bed, taking a jacket and wrapping it around her waist to cover the tiny stain on her pajamas. As she headed downstairs to find Beomgyu and make him buy a napkin, the real one.

"Beomgyu!!!" she bursted out calling him but to her dissatisfaction, she saw Taehyun and Huening Kai instead of Beomgyu, playing go kart.

"Are you looking for Beomgyu? He went outside. I think he followed Soobin or something" Taehyun said as he didn't even mind to glance up to y/n who's now obviously wanting some help from anyone to buy her the thing she needs.

Looking down at them disappointedly, she badly want to ask them if they could buy her some napkins but just by thinking about the question 'do they even know what a napkin is?' makes her back out from asking them further.

She sighed heavily and headed outside the house to buy napkins as she had no choice but to do it herself.

......

As she walked through the ever long road, with a plastic of something she bought from a convenience store in her left hand, it was broad daylight. While walking, she noticed the park she's walking passed by. Until she stopped walking. However, the park itself didn't made her stopped from walking, but it was the guy who's sitting on one of the benches with kids surrounding him is what made her stopping from her path.

Her eyes glued to the sight of children in front of the guy widely smiling as they kept on saying, "Tell us a story, hyung/oppa!" But instead of pushing them away, the guy is seemingly satisfied with the attention of kids he's getting. He even smiled and answered, "Alright, alright. I'll tell you a story"