09

"I'm Choi Beomgyu" the next thing she knew, all the girls in her class are silently drooling over the new handsome student, while y/n was just staring outside the window, wondering if she could get out of the class as soon as she can or probably t...

"I'm Choi Beomgyu" the next thing she knew, all the girls in her class are silently drooling over the new handsome student, while y/n was just staring outside the window, wondering if she could get out of the class as soon as she can or probably thinking what food she can eat today.

"There are few empty seats, you can choose whatever you like to sit on, Beomgyu" y/n heard her teacher said in a flirty tone obviously wanting to make her voice a bit shrieking infront of the handsome boy.

y/n had no care, since she doesn't seemed to be affected on the situation. She only care if it has something to do with her, but if not, then she will probably just mind her own business.

But soon enough after hearing a chair partly moving beside her, she shifted her eyes at it and saw the new student, sitting on an empty seat on her side, dropping his bag down below. Until then she realized that the only empty seat was beside her, however her teacher really have the guts to say 'few empty seats'

She can sense that all the girls in her class are looking at her now, envying the situation she's in right now. But she didn't cared, she went back again on peering into the window and were so lost in her own thoughts. Not until the new student, poked her shoulder.

"psst" Beomgyu called her, jarring her from her thoughts. "You look so old now"

y/n's eyes squinted in confusion, as she shifted her eyes on the new student, shocked to see that he was actually speaking to her as his eyes glued scanning her facial features making her feel awkward and conscious.

"what--" y/n was about to respond, she doesn't even know how to react about the thing he said if that's a compliment or something she would be offended of, but then, the bell rang, meaning its' break time.

"30 mins break. You have to be here exactly at 9:30, class" the teacher said which made all the students to rush outside the door with their wallets and food to eat.

y/n disregarded the weird thing this guy beside her said, she took her emptied wallet and walked outside the classroom, living Beomgyu alone there, calling her once again with a 'psst' sound.

While y/n was walking along the hallway on the way to the cafeteria, she touched her face softly with her hands and consciously pinched every part of it. "Do I really look old?"

"y/n!!" She almost jolted in shocked when three students suddenly appeared beside her, particularly Taehyun, Huening Kai and Soobin who's now obviously smiling, seemingly had a great day as of the moment.

"h-hi.... how's the day going?" She asked them, still uncomfortable with the fact that she have now someone accompanying her to go to the cafeteria and eat with. Because she got used to being alone.

"Good... someone said I'm handsome!" Huening Kai proudly said while smiling wide as he can, the corner of his lips barely touch his ears.

"She's referring to me, weirdo" Taehyun objected which made y/n only laughed at them because the day really won't be ending without these two young boys arguing with each other.

While the both of them argued to some unidentified reason, y/n noticed the silent tall guy beside her, none other than Soobin. "How's your day?' She asked him which made him startled at first, but gladly he recovered with it just in a span of milliseconds.

"Fine, I guess?" He said while shrugging.

Staring at him for about a minute now, she noticed he wasn't wearing any sunglasses today not like what he wore just earlier to cover his black eyes. "Did your black eye healed already---"

Before she could ever ask that question, someone from behind suddenly grabbed her hand softly, making her stop and the three boys as well.

"Can I tag along?" y/n's eyebrows furrowed when he saw the new student, Beomgyu holding her hand to stop her and even asking her to join them.

She was about to answer a 'no' but then she noticed how Beomgyu's eyes shifted on the upper right side direction which was supposed to be Soobin's side. His eyes are so confused, and startled at the same time.

When y/n shifted her eyes up to see where he's looking at, she jolted up in shocked when Soobin suddenly grabbed Beomgyu and pulled him into a warm embrace which made them all shocked to what just happened.

"Beomgyu-yah! You perverted animal! Welcome back!" he yelled in happiness, even sounding as if he wanted to cry.

y/n's eyes filled with confusion, Beomgyu's eyes filled with shocked. While Taehyun and Huening Kai was just enjoying the view upon them, laughing at the sight of Soobin wanting to cry again.

"ahm. Dude, I'm straight" Beomgyu uttered in confusion while his hands are trembling, having a second thought either to hug him back or push him away as hard as he can.

Soobin seemed to noticed what he did, and seemed to remembered that all of them forgot about his existence ever since they died and born again. He quickly broke the hug, brushing the messed collar caused by the heart-whelming hug.

y/n was so confused while her eyes are scanning Soobin, from head to toe, trying to figure out who really is he secretively.

"Soobin.... are you gay?" She asked in confusion that made them all looked at her because of that sudden explicit question.

Soobin having this so much pressure to answer her, and not wanting her to misunderstand the situation. Soobin quickly snapped both of his fingers from right and left infront of Beomgyu and y/n's eyes, spitting out some spell to make them forget all about what happened from the very moment he hugged Beomgyu to this particular time of the day.

"But like... what's a gay?" a confused Huening Kai asked.

.......