'' Nothing can be done about it, its been decided" he said

I can't stand these I feel suffocated , I was about to leave the room when he said

"You will be meeting her next week and Mr man don't try anything funny if not I don't mind getting you married tomorrow or next week"

Deep down I know there is nothing I can do,mammi have tried her best to Persuade him, and the only option left which is my grandmother can force him to cut it off but she will also force a girl of her choice on me.

Now in My room I was pacing back and forth when mammi came in

"I'm so sorry for what happen, I tried to convince him, but he seems to have make a promise and you know he won't beak the promise" ma'am I said

" I understand mammi, but how can he promise a person without consulting him first

" what did I hear about you having someone you love, you've been keeping it from me" she said

"Who is she? is she a Nigeria? do you love her?she said in a goal.

"Yes mum I love her and its been for like 2month and I guess its all in vain"

"Don't loose hope, meet your dads choice so that he will be pleased and we can know what we can do" she said.

Taking my car keys, I drove out of the house, I need to cool off my mind, because with the way things are going I can do something drastic.

Driving to faisals house, I was thinking about how my life has turn to a remote car that he can control everything, why is he doing this, he always know what I want, he was my role model what suddenly changed. my life was going great I finally find my one true love, the last thing I want is to be stuck in a loveless marriage.

Honking at the gate the gateman open it, I parked the car and enter the house, I met Faisal in the sitting room we did our bro hug.
Picking my phone , I call my secretary to cancel all the plans I have for the confession, I finish the call and Faisal is giving me a weird look.

"Are you crazy Jamal, you've been praying and dreaming of this day how can you cancel it"

"It has no use am getting married" I said all tired

"Did she agree to marry you" he ask
How I wish

"Duffer dad arrange my wedding with one of his friends daughter"

"Do you know what you are saying"

"You know I can't joke with something serious as these"

"So who is the girl" he ask

"For all I know she can be a rich spoilt brat"

"So you've not meet her what if you end up liking her' he said

"I don't even want to meet her not to talk of liking her" I said.

''May be shine mafi alkhairi, you know what our elders can sit while sitting even if you climb a 50 story building you won't see it" Faisal said

''I will just meet the girl,say I don't like her and make her see reason we can't be together" I said

"What of fareedah"Faisal ask

"That was the reason I cancel it,I can't just confess now knowing it has no future, after making sure the marriage is out of picture, I will."

"Okay whatever you said"

Faisal and I play FIFA 18, , after playing for sometimes, I was feeling sleepy, entering one of the room, I don't even know when I slept off.

"Jamal" I felt someone tapping me and I woke up.

"Your dad has been calling you he said your phone is off and you have a meeting" He said

"What says the Time" I ask

"2 pm" I jerk up immediately " and you did not bother waking me" I said

" you said I should not wake you up before going to sleep"

Going to the bathroom I did ablution and pray, then drove off to work, reaching there the meeting was over so I just went to my office and did my remaining work.

******************
By 6:00 I return home, I was in my room when Amal came to call me that dad summons me, I salaam and enter his sitting room while he answered.

" Jamal what is the meaning of what you did today" he said

I know what he is talking about but I kept a blank face.

"You know you have an important meeting you switched off your phone and refuse to come"

"Am sorry" I said

"Is it that what u ask you to do is too much to ask for, and I will be happy if you can do it"

" okay dad" I said heartbroken.

I guess I have no choice this marriage is happening, nothing can stop it, can I forget fareedah that easily..............

Ya Allah help me, guide me to the right path.......

##############################

Assalamualaikum Dearie's, how was it😀, I tried my best😁, so Jamal is also getting married.

And next update would probably be after Eid, may be or may be not but am not sure.

Don't forget to

Vote⭐🌟

Comment💫💫

Share💦💦

Thank you

Lots of love Amyraamyr001,💋💖💕