"I did not!" He stomped his foot.

"Yes you did, the whole school knew"

"Well the school knew nothing"

"Jungkook you gave him chocolates and roses on Valentine's Day" Yoongi shook his head.

"It was a friendly gift, I gave you something too"

"A fucking card that said Happy Father's Day" his hyung exclaimed.

"Hey there weren't anymore Valentine's Day cards, plus I didn't have enough money to buy you chocolates and roses"

"But you did for your crush"

"He's not my cru-"

"Jungkook?" That voice, that voice that used to send shivers down his spine every time back in high school. He turned around and there he was the perfect Kim Namjoon that he always had a cru- that he always admired.

"Hyung?"

"Holy shit Jungkook! It's been so long" Namjoon hugged him. He froze, he felt his cheeks heating up, he hugged him back to hide them. "I've missed you! God look at you! You were so small and fluffy back then but now you're just big and muscular" Namjoon pulled back touching his arm.

Jungkook blushed a darker shade of red and nodded feeling happy because the hyung he always admire is praising him. "You look so handsome, adorable, and your dimples haven't changed" He poked one of them giggling afterwards.

Before Namjoon could reply they heard someone clear their throat "Mr.Jeon" they turned towards the voice seeing Mr.Kim. Namjoon let go of Jungkook's arm feeling awkward. "Ah Mr.Kim good morning" Jungkook walked in front of him.

"Morning, here you need this" Mr.Kim passed him a ear piece, Jungkook took it thanking him and put it on. "Come on, Mr.Park is with your schedule" Mr.Kim said starting to walk away. Jungkook and Yoongi followed him, leaving Namjoon looking for his bosses.

They saw Mr.Park up ahead who was talking to another guy, it was the guy from earlier Jungkook saw with Namjoon.

"Hobi!" He heard Mr.Kim squeal running towards the male.

"Tae!" The other male smiled "Oh who is this cutie?" The male looked at him. "He's not that much of a cutie if you only knew who he really is" he heard his boss say.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip after hearing that "Oh come on, hello I'm Mr.Jung" The male smiled brightly at him. "I'm Mr.Jeon" he returned the smile.

"Oh he's adorable!" Mr.Jung squeezed his cheeks, cutting Jungkook off guard. "I know right!Anyways here you go Mr.Jeon please take care of Mr.Kim" Mr.Park said handing him a sheet of paper of where Mr.Kim should be.

"Of course, it looks like you need to go to a photo shoot in a couple minutes sir" he said turning towards his boss. "Oh yes! Let's go, bye Hoseok" Mr.Park waved at Mr.Jung and he waved back before leaving.

"Okay let's go," Mr.Kim said, starting to walk with Mr.Park by his side. Jungkook and Yoongi followed closely behind. "You okay?" His hyung asked next to him. Jungkook nodded "I'm sorry about what Mr.Kim said, but hey look at the bright side Mr.Jung accepted you and even thought you were cute"

Jungkook sighed "He probably wants to get in my pants" He replied seeing they're getting close to the exit. "Mr.Jung? No way, he's not like that no one here is like that I think..." Yoongi trailed off.

Jungkook shook his head as they finally reached the doors. Yoongi and him walked up front opening the doors for them. They walked by having their own conversation about the photo shoot. Jungkook closed the door behind him seeing two black bmw parked in front of them.