oh look, another page! Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

My eye's widened in suprise and I did the same to Helen, though he put up more of a fight. He had punched me in my leg where there was a soft spot. I cringed but then I got up and punched him right in his liver as well. He went down, coughing. I decided not to waste time and ran towards where we had came. Losing breath fairly quickly I slowed down to a fast walk. I was now at the truck and shed, taking some breaths I hyped myself up. Then immediately ran on the path.

I had quickly came across a scary ass tree. Kinda looks like it would have been a scrapped idea for a tree in a Tim Burton film. It was jagged and the moonlight had shined down on it. I switched on my flashlight looking for a page. I tripped on an astray root peaking out. I let out an oof and hit the ground hard. Getting up slowly rubbing my head, my flashlight had shined on the page!!! I quickly grabbed it smirking but running knowing that someone would catch up with me eventually.

Running on the path for awhile I began to realize that it was really close to dawn, I could tell due to me losing sight of the moon. I coughed since my mouth was getting dry and I was definitely running out of stamina. I quickly walked for a good twenty minutes only to find a fork in the road. Go sharp left or go for the right. "Hmmm eeny, meeny, miny, moe..." I sung pointing and it ending with the left. I shrugged "Fate wants me to go there so, why not!" I said smirking ready for whatever was coming.

Running directly over to left I hit a tree branch falling on my ass again. My noes began to trickle out a warm substance, I groaned and got up. "Fate's an asshole." I spoke to myself again. Running with the flash light on for five minutes till I got to at least, four oil tanks? I looked around with my flashlight only to realize there was more oil tanks.

I kept looking but I couldn't really see anything, squinting I saw a figure. Silently cursing myself, great. I just can't wait for this bull shit. Before the figure could come any closer I found the page! I quickly took it violently stuffing it in my pocket. I could hear it and some more crumple up. Recounting every page I got it added up to, seven! I celebrated one more page.... I WON'T GIVE UP!

I smiled, only to get punched straight in the stomach. I fell straight to the ground, looking up I saw Jeff. Assholes never change I thought with tears streaming down. I coughed and held my stomach. "Jeez Jeff, give the sweets a chance!" I heard BEN yell at him, he seemed amused though. I teared up, he hit hard trying to get up I was shoved back down. Jeff had straddled me and took out his knife. "WAIT!" I screamed Jeff seemed pretty amused and smirked. "What is it babe?" He said tracing my face with the cold knife.

I grimaced and tried to speak but just couldn't bring myself to. "Aw what's wrong sweets? Cat got your tounge?" He said in such a condescending tone it pissed me off. I did something I wouldn't have done it if I had my senses intact and some rest. I headbutted the bitch, shit hurt but I was happy since it hurt him too. He groaned then looked at back at me trying to stab me "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KILL ME DUMBASS!" I yelled. I put my hands up trying to stop him from stabing me. I was losing and Jeff was growing closer and closer to me. In a quick motion I let go and moved my head.

The knife, in one sharp motion,  stabbed into the ground. It snagged some of my hair and my skin. Quick thinking lead me to getting up. Jeff seemed pretty busy with getting his knife unstuck since it was so far in the ground. BEN glitched over to me "Where do you think you're going?" He asked puching me against an oil tank. I gasped since I landed on a sensitive spot that was bruised. I quickly shoved him out of the way kicking him where the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground cursing. EJ made his way towards me and tried to block me from any exit.

I really didn't want to fight him, he was a cool dude to me. "Move." I said, he just shrugged. I realized if he didn't move anytime soon, Jeff would get his knife unstuck from the ground. I just shook my head, the other ways were blocked by the others so I did what came to mind. I ran my whole body at him, he didn't really go down and he seemed amused. I glared daggers at him then I heard "AFR-" "D" "B-" It stopped for a split second "TR-AYL" it was the same voice from before. I flinched, what? Who is talking to me.... what are they saying? There was a flicker of the surrounding area dissapearing and pitch black darkness in it's place. EJ seemed to have seen it too, he was confused.

Taking this as my cue to leave I ran past him. I located a building after jogging for five minutes. I hoped the last page would be at least in here. Flicking on my flash light I saw there was a room to my right. I looked around in it going in only to feel a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned to see a pair of orange goggles "H-hiya Y/-*tic*N!" He said I ran and he followed. I took a sharp left and ran down this winding hallway. I saw that this path diverged off into two ways, I of course, took the right.

I saw another room but I didn't head into the room. I saw a chair AND HOODIE. I screamed suprised and he quickly ran towards me. I ran the fuck out of there, I spotted an exit I saw Toby at the side they had quickly ran after. I kept running around the building with them following. I then sharply turned into the building running in and went into a room hiding I saw them run past the doorway and towards the other rooms.

I let out a sigh and backed into something... it slowly placed, what I assumed were it's arms, on me. I didn't scream but yelped and turned around it was Masky. He didn't seem to worry about anything like this was his plan. "NO-" "USE" The voice boomed in my head. I tried to back away from him but he kept his grip on me. Struggling the world went pitch black and Masky was confused as I was too. There was a flash of white before we came back to the same place we were. I felt drained but noticed Masky had let go of me. I ran like hell. Going through all the rooms checking each until I saw one with the page!

The last page I need! Though everyone was ganged up outside. Masky, Hoodie, and Toby I backed up looking at the page smirking. I had saw Slender appear infront of me. I screamed in suprise and felt dizzy as static filled my mind.

No! No! No! Not yet! Just one more page please! I yelled in my mind everyone had me cornered, the page on the opposite side of the crowd. Please please, I don't like this game but, I want to prove myself worthy of something! Clenching my fist frustrated, I let out a cry of anger. They were in the way I wanted them out. Closing my eye's I thought for a second. A diversion is what I needed but, how? In my quick moment of brilliance I yelled "OH SHIT LOOK IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" I yelled pointing to the other side of the room. No one looked except Toby... That's all I needed! I quickly squeezed through his legs running through them.

I had ended up ramming my head into the wall. Though I got up quickly and grabbed the page! Gasping I smiled. "I-I.... I DID IT!" I screamed with tears of joy. All of them looked at me, I laughed collapsing down to the ground. They started clapping and approached me Slender nodded, he seemed impressed.

They helped me up and I smiled, we had begun walking out of the building. Everyone was outside and looking at us. I pumped my fist into the air smirking. "I DID IT!" I yelled into the crowd of onlookers. They all seemed impressed by me and clapped. Some of them were even celebrating this useless win. We all made our way back to the home.

-_-_-_-_-_-
Holy frick this was supposed to come out awhile ago but then there was a lot of stuff that came up. Also BIG UPDATE As we all know and hate, school is coming back and summer is coming to an end. This will affect my posting schedule so, I will be releasing 2-4 chapters per month. Thanks for understanding and have a lovely day!

Word count: 2349