CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements ✔️

Start from the beginning

"We will think about," they reply.

Alpha Issac says follow me, "we can talk while we head to the clinic to get everyone checked over."  They nod and start walking with alpha Issac.

"We will send council and the Lycan to the bank. We will have your money transferred out within an hour of them arriving. We also will demand a full audit of every account. There is a reason only certain banks where wolves can use. Those banks cannot transfer leadership without going through the council. Who operated your bank?"

"It was Riverbend Pack , but we don't know who owns it now they have been destroyed."

"If there are no living pack members it goes under council ownership until the council puts someone else in charge. Then all members have to be sent a hard copy letter, posted on their website and posted in council news. Give a chance for any survivors to claim and take over the bank."

Garrett replies, "look no farther.  We have the Riverbend's alpha  daughters, 2 nieces and 2 nephews with us. The Alpha's daughters saw her brother, mother and fathered killed. They are the pups I am fostering."

"Their case should be easy to prove them. Until they come of age will you stay their guardian?

"Yes."

Issac continues, "We went through this when we took over what is now silver dawn and silver heart packs. Their one family link was declared incompetent, traitor to the council and has a kill on sight order. They are not eligible to inherit. Since I did the final death strike I actually won those lands, but I am giving them to my younger brothers."

We are about 1/2 mile from the pack hospital. We can worry about all the money later." He points to an entrance to the side of the pack house.  "This is where we will have each member enter for their exams. Have all injured ones go in first. As they leave  they will be handed a snack and drink.  We were told not to offer any food or drink in case lab work or surgery is needed."

We continued walking and Issac says, "After the doctor says your ok you will be given a snack and drink to tide you over until lunch. A runner will guide individual families to the shower. Their is jugs of shampoos and body wash in the shower.  Everyone will be handed two towels per person to take into the showers to clean up. There will be robes for all pack members to put on. We have hampers there for all dirty clothes to be placed in. Then in the training rooms we have tables with bags on it. Each table is marked in various sizes. It goes from 3 months up to 4x. Each bag has in it 6 pairs of socks, 3 sweat pants, 3 sweatshirts, 3 tank tops, 3 T-shirts and 3 shorts.  Plus each bag has a toiletry set- 1 hairbrush, 1 comb and 1 tooth brush.  The left side is male and the right side is female. The female side also includes 3 sports bras from woman size small on up.  We have tables with diapers, pull-up and wipes.

Once you have claimed your bags we will have you give your belongings to  your assigned runner. They will go drop it off at the area your tent will be at.

Once your runner has take  off you can follow the  purple marked trail that will take you to the chow hall where we have  a buffet being set up for you all to eat. It should be ready about 12:30 or 1:00.

As you finish eating there will be a map that shows where everyone in your pack is staying. Your tents will be set up later today.

When your family is done eating you will walk out the door. Your runner will meet you there.  He will guild you down the pink path to help select the tent for you."

"Once we have our new pack built we will pledge to help you," Alpha Garrett said. "Plus will reimburse all you spent on us."

"We will worry about that  later. We have prepare temporary accommodations for you until we can get the permanent ones arranged. Now let's get the doctors checking you over doctors first.