Chapter 6: Paragons of Good? Really?

Meanwhile back in the manor...

Paige is pacing the attic, while Piper angrily flips through the book looking for what, no one knows. Phoebe sits thinking about what had just occurred not so long ago, the interaction between Wyatt and Chris. What she felt from Chris before Wyatt took him to who knows where to comfort him. Wyatt's dark orbs. 

"Did you see his orbs," asks Paige. At this Piper stops flipping through the book and narrows her eyes. "Yeah, they were dark. Almost like Darklighter-" Phoebe says but am interrupted as Piper turns and glares dangerously at me. "Don't," is all she says as she begins flipping through the book again. 

"Piper, we've seen it with our own eyes. Surely, you can't still have doubts about what Chris told us about his future," asks Paige incredulously. At this Piper slams, the book closed and walks from behind the stand to stand in front of Phoebe and Paige. "Chris has lied to us from the start. He isn't here to save Wyatt. For all we know, he's the one that made Wyatt the way he is," she says. "Either way, we're gonna need help," she says and then begins shouting for Leo. 

It's gonna be a long day...

With Wyatt and Chris...

After Chris's confession, they had just sat there in silence as Wyatt let Chris's words wash over him. How could their family have been so cruel to someone who had come there to help them protect their youngest? They didn't know who Chris was but would they really treat another human being this way? If that is the case, how can they call themselves the paragons of good?

Wyatt is snapped of his thoughts as Chris stiffens next to him. "What's wrong," he asks as he looks his brother over. Chris has become pale as if he's seen or heard something that scared him to death. Heard something....they couldn't actually have the nerve?

"They're calling me," he says and turns to look at Wyatt. And it was the thing that Wyatt hadn't wanted. 

They had nerve indeed.

A/N: Hey y'all! Sorry for the extended wait, here is chapter 6. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. We're coming up to a big confrontation. What will the Charmed Ones do? How will Wyatt react? How will Wyatt protect Chris and punish his ignorant family?  We'll find out in the next chapter.