Chapter 5: He What!?!?

A/N: Hey guys! Apologies for the long wait, I haven't really been writing much lately. Here is chapter 5, I hope you enjoy it as much as you've enjoyed the other chapters.

Chris' POV:
I still can't believe that Wyatt is here, that he hasn't tried to force me back, that he's staying, that he practically threatened our family, that he's comforting me right now. It's as if I never "betrayed" him. But despite how weird this all seems, I can't help but be grateful that he's here, that he's comforting me like this, and that he's staying.

I won't be alone with them anymore, he'll protect me. And as horrible as I should feel for thinking something like that, I can't help but be happy about it at the same time. They hurt me, Dad tried to kill me, Phoebe and Paige each insult and belittle me, and Mom wants to kill me like I'm nothing but scum that's polluting this world.

It hurts so much!

Wyatt's POV:

I notice that Chris seems to be brooding so I decide to ask him something that I've been wondering about for a while.

"How's dad been treating you," I ask him. To my surprise, he doesn't immediately answer. Instead, he freezes and begins to tremble again. I haven't seen him act like this in a long time, not since he was a child when our father would miss all his birthdays and ignore his presence.

"What did he do," I ask angrily. Our father had ignored his existence for most if not all of his life. It was only when our mom died that he paid attention to him. He blamed Chris for mom's death. That was the worst day of  Chris's life, it was his 14th birthday. What could our father possibly have done to top that?

Chris didn't answer me, he turned his head away from me.

"Chris," I ask as I force him to look at me. "What did he do?" "He...He..he tried to kill me and threatened to have me recycled," he said quietly. "HE WHAT?!!!" I had expected something bad but I didn't think it is this bad, even from someone like our father!

How could our entire family treat him like this? Not one or two people but our ENTIRE family treat their youngest this way. Granted they don't know that he's family but still, how could you do something like that to someone else's child?!

If I had any doubts about staying here with Chris, I don't have any now. No one will hurt my brother. 

No one!

A/N: Hey y'all! So here is chapter 5, I hope you like it as much as you've liked the others. I don't know when chapter 6 will be up but I am definitely working on it. Anyway, chapter 6 will feature the Charmed One's POV but only for a short time, and then we'll be back with Wyatt and Chris.