Chapter 11: A Whole Lot of Nothing

A/N: Hey everyone! Here's a new chapter for you, I hope you enjoyed the last one. I hope you enjoy this one just as much! We are back with the Charmed Ones, let's see what Piper and Leo are up to.

Phoebe's POV:

'This has to stop, they can't keep doing this.' That's all I can think as I watch Piper search the book for the millionth time in the past 5 days, for a way to vanquish Chris. Leo has been talking to the elders non-stop and doing his own research but neither has found anything. Paige and I have tried to talk sense into them but they're too stubborn to listen to a single word we say unless it's an idea on how to vanquish Chris. 

I just hope Wyatt and Chris don't show up anytime soon. Wyatt would probably kill them in a heartbeat. 

And Chris....well he'd probably vanish again with that heartbroken expression on his face. Unless he gets worked up again and then Piper, Leo, maybe the entire manor would be destroyed. There lies the other thing that's been occupying my mind lately. How does Chris have that many powers, how is he so strong. Who are his parents? 

Who is Chris Perry? 

Paige's POV:

This is so stupid! Why are they being so stupid about this?! They're still looking for ways to kill Chris despite now having a clear view of just how strong he is. The amount of power that he has is frightening. It reminds me of Wyatt but how can that be? 

Why does Chris know so much about us and the Book of Shadows? He practically has the entire book memorized. Why does he care so much about Wyatt, how do they know each other? There are just way too many questions with no answers. I doubt Chris will be coming around anytime soon especially after what Piper and Leo tried to do, what they are still trying to do.

This is a mess!

I'm jolted out of my thoughts by Piper once again growling and grumbling in frustration at the lack of progress. Honestly, what did she expect to find about someone from the future?!

We haven't been saving any innocents either...we've abandoned them so that Piper and Leo can try to kill Chris. How many people have died while we've been sitting here and doing nothing, while we've been ignoring them in favor of our "normal" lives? 

Why did I just think about this now? 

Piper is once again growling and angrily calling for Leo to hear what he found. Leo answers but he hasn't found anything either and apparently the elders aren't too happy with him at the moment, go figure. I just hope Wyatt and Chris don't show up anytime soon. 

But then, when have we ever gotten what we hoped for? Because just when I think things can't get worse, we hear the sound of orbing.

Enter Wyatt and Chris...this is great. Just freaking great!

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I thought I would give a chapter with Phoebe and Paige's thoughts on the situation. Next chapter we have Wyatt getting pretty close to killing his parents, Chris trying to calm him down, Piper and Leo being frustratingly stupid, as well as Paige and Phoebe being completely done with everything.